PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the game this weekend?

BILLSROCK1212
10-24-2007, 08:06 PM
Living on Long Island this is normally the only Bills game I go to every year. Every year I have gone though the Bills have lost and last year when I had a family event I couldn't make it and they won but this time I can feel that we will win, infact I know it and I really can't wait. I'll be sitting in the left corner of the endzone where the players come out of the tunnel from where I look out in the 10th row wearing a Lee Evans jersey and probably a Bills construction hat. Will any of you be there?

EricStratton
10-24-2007, 08:11 PM
I'll be there. I'm not sure what seats I have but I'll be in the building.

BILLSROCK1212
10-24-2007, 08:19 PM
I'll be there. I'm not sure what seats I have but I'll be in the building.
nice....is it yur first time at the Meadowlands?

EricStratton
10-24-2007, 08:27 PM
No, I've been to every Bills/Jet game since about '92.

Bills4Life83
10-24-2007, 08:34 PM
I have never been to the Meadowlands, whats it like?

BILLSROCK1212
10-24-2007, 09:13 PM
No, I've been to every Bills/Jet game since about '92.oo nice

BILLSROCK1212
10-24-2007, 09:14 PM
I have never been to the Meadowlands, whats it like?in the past obviously there are a couple fights but not as many as the ones I saw at the Jets v 'Fins game this year a guy threw a beer bottle at a women wearing a Giants jersey....the Meadowlands for Jets games is beginning to look like Philly

Mitchy moo
10-24-2007, 10:03 PM
in the past obviously there are a couple fights but not as many as the ones I saw at the Jets v 'Fins game this year a guy threw a beer bottle at a women wearing a Giants jersey....the Meadowlands for Jets games is beginning to look like Philly

When I go to watch the Bills / Fins game down here the Fin fans always say we hate you guys but not as much as the Jets fans. I guess the feelings mutual up there, lol.

EricStratton
10-24-2007, 10:24 PM
The Meadowlands has gotten worse as the years have passed.

I think Sunday, based on the team and the fans frustration with Chad and the coach, may be ugly.

BILLSROCK1212
10-24-2007, 10:42 PM
The Meadowlands has gotten worse as the years have passed.

I think Sunday, based on the team and the fans frustration with Chad and the coach, may be ugly.
i agree....i am not only a Bills fan but a football fan and since going to Bills games in Buffalo really inconveniences me I have season tickets to the Jets that I share with someone and I love it sitting 10 rows away from the field right in the corner of the end zone on the side where the players come out and for some reason happens to be the side where most of the TDs are scored is GREAT....the Jets fans have gotten worse but I have made some friends there even though they all know I am a Bills fan, I can't wait to shove it in their face (friendly) when the Bills win!!!! I honestly have never been more excited for a football game in my life....this is the first year in a long time that I have been excited as a Bills fan.

Mitchy moo
10-24-2007, 10:45 PM
i agree....i am not only a Bills fan but a football fan and since going to Bills games in Buffalo really inconveniences me I have season tickets to the Jets that I share with someone and I love it sitting 10 rows away from the field right in the corner of the end zone on the side where the players come out and for some reason happens to be the side where most of the TDs are scored is GREAT....the Jets fans have gotten worse but I have made some friends there even though they all know I am a Bills fan, I can't wait to shove it in their face (friendly) when the Bills win!!!! I honestly have never been more excited for a football game in my life....this is the first year in a long time that I have been excited as a Bills fan.

represent.......

YardRat
10-24-2007, 10:48 PM
:gobills:

BILLSROCK1212
10-24-2007, 10:51 PM
GO BILLLLLLLLLS....Heeeeeeeeey (Heeeeeey) Heeeeeeey (Heeeeeeeey) Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey (Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey) The Bills make me wanna shout! throw my hands up and shout!!!! BILLLLLLLIEVE

Mitchy moo
10-24-2007, 10:53 PM
GO BILLLLLLLLLS....Heeeeeeeeey (Heeeeeey) Heeeeeeey (Heeeeeeeey) Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey (Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey) The Bills make me wanna shout! throw my hands up and shout!!!! BILLLLLLLIEVE

lol.

acehole
10-24-2007, 11:37 PM
Living on Long Island this is normally the only Bills game I go to every year. Every year I have gone though the Bills have lost and last year when I had a family event I couldn't make it and they won but this time I can feel that we will win, infact I know it and I really can't wait. I'll be sitting in the left corner of the endzone where the players come out of the tunnel from where I look out in the 10th row wearing a Lee Evans jersey and probably a Bills construction hat. Will any of you be there?
I am 90% sure I am going..

BILLSROCK1212
10-25-2007, 06:15 AM
I am 90% sure I am going..
i am getting a feeling that we could have more fans than the Jets this week at the game.....if not it could look like a Steelers away game plus a lot of empty seats