PDA

View Full Version : Life isn't fair...get over it.

jpdex12
10-24-2007, 09:40 PM
I like JP an awful lot. He just seems like a good person and he was trying hard to fit the mold, but the fact of the matter is that life isn't fair. I watched his PC and I felt bad for the guy but that's the way things are.

JP has never fully blossomed and I don't know if he ever will. He has shown us signs of progress and hope especially last year but there is always someone better out there. There's always someone out there that wants to knock you off that hill and TE just did it.

I hoped for the best for JP and the Bills as my team but I cannot over look the talent and potential we have in TE. You can assess both players and find faults with each one but there is just something with TE that I see that I never have with JP. I'd say that OBD saw it as well and that is why they drafted him. Why do you think that they only chose to go with two QB's on the roster?

Best of luck to JP, but TE is our best shot at stability at the QB position and that is unbelievable to think because he is only a rookie and a third rounder at that. He has the "IT" factor and that is something special that you usually only see in players that you don't expect it from. Did you know that Joe Montana was picked with the 82nd pick in the thrid round? TE was pick 92 in the 3rd. Montana had "IT". Don't jump to conclusions before we give the rookie a chance.

Keep the faith! Go Bills!

Tatonka
10-24-2007, 09:50 PM
pretty much it doesnt matter.. the team blows and is going no where either way.. but at least we are alienating the only good players we have.

your right.. we all care too much.. we waste so much time on this board talking about a team that has sucked for so long and will continue to do so.. right up until they fold up the tent and move out of town, leaving the city eternally disapponted.

life aint fair.

:up:

The last buffalo fan
10-24-2007, 09:58 PM
:bf1: