PDA

View Full Version : If the players think they know more than the coach, maybe they should stand...

Mitchy moo
10-24-2007, 11:02 PM
on the sideline and help them out. I mean they are getting paid Millions to be a player, so they must know more than the coach that's getting paid Millions right??

If a player dissed the Big Tuna in the past, they sat. If they dissed Jimmy Johnson they sat. When you have players that have a problem and they bring it up to the press, that's a lack of coaching. The better coaches automatically warn their players to keep their traps shut and if there is a problem, come to the door. Not the press door, the coaches door.

I cannot stand to see another receiver talk smack about a coaches decision or try to force his opinion in there. Evans, JP, TE or anybody that is not a coach needs to listen and not speak to the press. I also believe that Edwards puts up 300+ yards this weekend and squashes all the chatter about him. The Jets suck and are ripe for Bills football and more love, it's time to get laid again.