• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • User Manuel
    The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
    • Nov 2003

Would Deangelo Hall be worth next years #1

It looks like Deangelo Hall is looking to get out of Atlanta. Now, before you go off about 'character' lets think about what he is reacting too.

An Atlanta team that looked the other way on Vick and traded Shaub only to be left flat footed.

A team that cut Grady Jackson in a move that upset ALL of the veterans on the team.

I think the Falcons have turned the page and are now tanking for a shot at the Darren Mcfadden sweeps. I don't blame him for being pissed.

Frankly, I think he would be an enormous upgrade opposite Terrance Mcgee. These type of guys don't fall off of trees. If we don't have a top 3 pick next season I dont think there is a guy better we could get.

I think it is time to jump and make a statement. Especially if we are looking to entice Torontos biggest and best businesses to buy luxury seating here and at the Rogers Centre......
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: Would Deangelo Hall be worth next years #1

hall would be so unhappy here quickly.. he would be just like takeo spikes..

this team doesnt win, so he would be pissed off.. and start mouthing off to the media about how the coaches blow and how they are ****ing it up, ect..

but i am all for it.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

I really dont think that wasting a first round pick is a good idea for a team that doesnt value CBs all that much in the first place. I would much rather spend our first rounder on someone like Dorsey who can stuff the run and rush the passer enough to make our current CBs look great. Greer looks like a player and McGee seems to still be improving and is definitely a starter. If we cant land Dorsey then we need a top tier WR.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

No the guy is a complainer. I wouldn't give up that much for him

Comment

• colin
          Drew's my hero!
          • Jul 2002

i think we need WR more than corner.

we have 1.5 WRs (with roscoe being the .5) who can play. they are all small and fast, we really really need a big WR.

if we can pull an NYG and sign the next plaxio burress on the FA mkt that would rock, but we are likely going ot have to draft one.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

HELL NO!!!

Guy is the definition of overrated, watch his tapes from last year and you'll quickly why he is called DeAngelo Falls here in Atlanta. I think it was reported that over 75% of his interceptions are off tipped passes, but I cant find where I heard it from, but I know alot of them are.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Is this a serious ****ing question? If so here's your answer; **** NO!

He is one of the most over-rated players in all the land, he talks and usually gets ***** slapped, he's no better than Greer at this point.

In fact:

Greer > Hall

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

No. We need the best WR we can get our hands on.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                  • Sep 2003

I'm thinking back over the years - it seems like (generally) players that are traded for number one picks never seem to be as good for the team as the number one pick ends up being.

Bledsoe wasn't work the number one pick we gave up for him, for example.
                  "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                    • Jul 2002

OVERRATED BIG TIME!
                    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• dannyek71
                      Drink Responsibly
                      • Dec 2004

3rd maybe.
                      [

Comment

• don137
                        • Jul 2002

One word...NO! He is a cancer. He cost them the game against the Panthers. He is not a team guy. Very very athletic but ordinary as a DB. His athleticism helps him overcome his deficiences as an average corner.

Comment

• EDS
                          • Jan 2003

No way. Bills need a big DT to solidfy the defense and a receiver before they need another corner (not that a good one wouldn't help).

Comment

• bigbub2352
                            • Feb 2005

Hall is a baby, and a locker room cancer in my opinion, maybe Duanta Robinson from Houston i think he is a FA, next year, but what if Greer holds it down this year and does well, it would be nice to have one less whole to fill next year, Youboty and Thomas as depth u could take a CB in the 4th or 5th round to round out the 5 spot
                            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

yeah.. im not so unhappy with mcgee, greer, and youboty to be honest.

really blows that simpson got hurt. i still like our secondary. and our LBs with a healthy pos..
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X