X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

I'm excited!

We have a very winnable schedule the rest of the way. Our defense is playing better, we are starting to get more continuity with our offense. We have players coming back from injury, which can only help. If we can get the big boys to give a little more push upfront on our OL and get our running game going we're going to be a team that will be a thorn in everyone's side, not just some pushover. We have already proved that by the way we have been hanging in there with some of the bigboys. I hate DJ and his coaching staff but I will say this, this team never gives up and plays its hardest every Sunday. How can you not be excited about Lynch and his potential, I think he is waaay overdue for a breakout game. Its been quite a while since I have looked more forward to a Bills game than a Sabres game. Time to start kicking ass and taking names.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: I'm excited!

Si señor!!!!! Da bills wanna make SHOUT!!!!
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

Very excited here also! This Sunday could be the beginning of a nice little stretch of games.

Comment

• The Answer
        The Plagiarist
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by mchurchfie
        We have a very winnable schedule the rest of the way. Our defense is playing better, we are starting to get more continuity with our offense. We have players coming back from injury, which can only help. If we can get the big boys to give a little more push upfront on our OL and get our running game going we're going to be a team that will be a thorn in everyone's side, not just some pushover. We have already proved that by the way we have been hanging in there with some of the bigboys. I hate DJ and his coaching staff but I will say this, this team never gives up and plays its hardest every Sunday. How can you not be excited about Lynch and his potential, I think he is waaay overdue for a breakout game. Its been quite a while since I have looked more forward to a Bills game than a Sabres game. Time to start kicking ass and taking names.
        If we are for real and the same team that beat the ravens, jets and nearly the cowboys at home shows up than we should be 5-4 going into the showdown with the Pats. The jets are pathetic, Bengals will be a shootout, and the Dolphins probably wouldn't beat a mediorce college program right now.

The Answer is somewhat apprehensive though because we have 6 road games left - and defensively we were horrible in the first two (obviously it's very hard for any team to win in NE and Pitt though).

The Answer is really looking forward to seeing how Edwards plays on the roard - because that's what's truly going to elevate him to 'God' status in western NY - the ability to light up teams away from Orchard Park.

~The Answer

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by The Answer
          The Answer is really looking forward to seeing how Edwards plays on the roard - because that's what's truly going to elevate him to 'God' status in western NY - the ability to light up teams away from Orchard Park.

~The Answer
          He needs to light teams up in OP first.
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
            • Jul 2002

Comment

• The Answer
              The Plagiarist
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              He needs to light teams up in OP first.
              Be patient Lector - he did somewhat against the jets in his first NFL start, but with more experience the proverbial light should go on for good by december and we should be seeing a lot of 300 yard 3 TD type of games from The Young Gun.

~The Answer

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

I sure hope so, I would love to see that happen.
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• madness
                  • Apr 2003

And I though the only way to excited about this team was to stop reading the consistent crap on this board.

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

He needs to light teams up in Op first.
                    Only darkness, not light, flows through Op.

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

I'm not convinced yet.
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The Answer
                        The Plagiarist
                        • Mar 2007

I sure hope so, I would love to see that happen.
                        Let's not forget the defenses he's faced in his first four NFL games:

Baltimore #2 overall

New England #4 overall

Dallas #7 overall

For the people still doubting the decision to bench Losman - you don't think that that Edwards play as a ROOKIE against these teams factored into the decision big time? It most certainly was one of the deciding factors....sure his numbers were jaw dropping on paper, but even the two turnovers he made could have been avoided with more experience and less stupidity from the coaching staff in terms of play calling.

~The Answer

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

Trent is facing two large hurdles this week...His first road start, and a defense that has already played against him.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• madness
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                            I'm not convinced yet.
                            Stop fighting your LT conscience. Everything is going to be ok.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

This game is TE's chance to start throwing downfield and improving his chemistry w/ Evans downfield. Put some zip on it Trent. December is on it's way, there's no better time to practice throwing deep than now.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X