PDA

View Full Version : I'm excited!

mchurchfie
10-25-2007, 11:18 AM
We have a very winnable schedule the rest of the way. Our defense is playing better, we are starting to get more continuity with our offense. We have players coming back from injury, which can only help. If we can get the big boys to give a little more push upfront on our OL and get our running game going we're going to be a team that will be a thorn in everyone's side, not just some pushover. We have already proved that by the way we have been hanging in there with some of the bigboys.:coocoo: I hate DJ and his coaching staff but I will say this, this team never gives up and plays its hardest every Sunday. How can you not be excited about Lynch and his potential, I think he is waaay overdue for a breakout game. Its been quite a while since I have looked more forward to a Bills game than a Sabres game. Time to start kicking ass and taking names.:punk:

The last buffalo fan
10-25-2007, 11:26 AM
:bf1: :hi5: Si señor!!!!! :xtreme: :up: :beers: :gobills: Da bills wanna make SHOUT!!!!

BAM
10-25-2007, 11:32 AM
Very excited here also! This Sunday could be the beginning of a nice little stretch of games.

The Answer
10-25-2007, 11:41 AM
We have a very winnable schedule the rest of the way. Our defense is playing better, we are starting to get more continuity with our offense. We have players coming back from injury, which can only help. If we can get the big boys to give a little more push upfront on our OL and get our running game going we're going to be a team that will be a thorn in everyone's side, not just some pushover. We have already proved that by the way we have been hanging in there with some of the bigboys.:coocoo: I hate DJ and his coaching staff but I will say this, this team never gives up and plays its hardest every Sunday. How can you not be excited about Lynch and his potential, I think he is waaay overdue for a breakout game. Its been quite a while since I have looked more forward to a Bills game than a Sabres game. Time to start kicking ass and taking names.:punk:

If we are for real and the same team that beat the ravens, jets and nearly the cowboys at home shows up than we should be 5-4 going into the showdown with the Pats. The jets are pathetic, Bengals will be a shootout, and the Dolphins probably wouldn't beat a mediorce college program right now.

The Answer is somewhat apprehensive though because we have 6 road games left - and defensively we were horrible in the first two (obviously it's very hard for any team to win in NE and Pitt though).

The Answer is really looking forward to seeing how Edwards plays on the roard - because that's what's truly going to elevate him to 'God' status in western NY - the ability to light up teams away from Orchard Park.

~The Answer

Dr. Lecter
10-25-2007, 11:48 AM
The Answer is really looking forward to seeing how Edwards plays on the roard - because that's what's truly going to elevate him to 'God' status in western NY - the ability to light up teams away from Orchard Park.

~The Answer

He needs to light teams up in OP first.

Mad Bomber
10-25-2007, 11:48 AM
:bf1::gobills:

The Answer
10-25-2007, 11:51 AM
He needs to light teams up in OP first.

Be patient Lector - he did somewhat against the jets in his first NFL start, but with more experience the proverbial light should go on for good by december and we should be seeing a lot of 300 yard 3 TD type of games from The Young Gun.

~The Answer

Dr. Lecter
10-25-2007, 11:52 AM
I sure hope so, I would love to see that happen.

madness
10-25-2007, 11:55 AM

And I though the only way to excited about this team was to stop reading the consistent crap on this board. :up:

madness
10-25-2007, 11:58 AM
He needs to light teams up in Op first.

Only darkness, not light, flows through Op.

mybills
10-25-2007, 11:58 AM
I'm not convinced yet. :sadwalk:

The Answer
10-25-2007, 11:59 AM
I sure hope so, I would love to see that happen.

Let's not forget the defenses he's faced in his first four NFL games:

Baltimore #2 overall

New England #4 overall

Dallas #7 overall

For the people still doubting the decision to bench Losman - you don't think that that Edwards play as a ROOKIE against these teams factored into the decision big time? It most certainly was one of the deciding factors....sure his numbers were jaw dropping on paper, but even the two turnovers he made could have been avoided with more experience and less stupidity from the coaching staff in terms of play calling.

~The Answer

YardRat
10-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Trent is facing two large hurdles this week...His first road start, and a defense that has already played against him.

madness
10-25-2007, 12:17 PM
I'm not convinced yet. :sadwalk:

Stop fighting your LT conscience. Everything is going to be ok.

justasportsfan
10-25-2007, 12:35 PM
This game is TE's chance to start throwing downfield and improving his chemistry w/ Evans downfield. Put some zip on it Trent. December is on it's way, there's no better time to practice throwing deep than now.

mybills
10-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Stop fighting your LT conscience. Everything is going to be ok.
Are you calling me a fin fan? Or a Canadian? :tap:

MTBillsFan
10-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Let's start stringin some of these W's together! 5-4 would be great! Damn, 2 more points we could be 7-2!
It's a start! GO BILLS!

madness
10-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Are you calling me a fin fan? Or a Canadian? :tap:

How soon you forget. Look down and to the left.

mybills
10-25-2007, 03:40 PM
How soon you forget. Look down and to the left.
:chuckle: What the hell are you talking about? I seriously don't know! :chuckle:

madness
10-25-2007, 04:09 PM
:chuckle: What the hell are you talking about? I seriously don't know! :chuckle:

Dammit, I'll have to search for the thread tomorrow. I'm going home now. :tongue:

There's a hint in your rep.

jamze132
10-25-2007, 06:04 PM
Until the Bills start to win some games, I won't get to watch them on AFN! GO BILLS!

SABURZFAN
10-25-2007, 06:17 PM

~The Answer

God status?????

:laughter:

because of this comment,the Lickers will overexaggerate,pull a feelthepain,and claim that everybody who would rather see Edwards feels that way.they've done it with other comments that were made.it's totally pathetic.