X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

GR on Posluszny this morning

Apparently, Posluszny might be ready to play in four weeks which would give him the last 6 weeks of the season. Good thing they put him on season ending IR and signed a few nobody LBs and keep four tight ends on the roster. I thought when they put him on season ending IR that he must have been really bad with the arm. Why put him on and keep Denney off? Didn't Peerless not go on for a week?
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: GR on Posluszny this morning

i really couldnt understand that as well. i have never seen a broken arm take 16 weeks to heal.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Is it too late to make the change of status?

Comment

• The Answer
        The Plagiarist
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
        Apparently, Posluszny might be ready to play in four weeks which would give him the last 6 weeks of the season. Good thing they put him on season ending IR and signed a few nobody LBs and keep four tight ends on the roster. I thought when they put him on season ending IR that he must have been really bad with the arm. Why put him on and keep Denney off? Didn't Peerless not go on for a week?
        The Answer sees where your coming from - but honestly with the way this defense is playing does it really matter?

Digi is a lot better than people give him credit for and with Poz's return next year (along with simpson, new draft picks, FA, etc) we are all of a sudden going to be a pretty deep unit on defense.

~The Answer

Comment

• billsburgh
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by The Answer
          The Answer sees where your coming from - but honestly with the way this defense is playing does it really matter?

Digi is a lot better than people give him credit for and with Poz's return next year (along with simpson, new draft picks, FA, etc) we are all of a sudden going to be a pretty deep unit on defense.

~The Answer
          same old story. it's always wait until next year for this team.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
            • Sep 2004

~The Answer
            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

That whole situation just pisses me off. I would have preferred Denney or someone else to go on IR. Or else cut one of our extra RBs or something. It was pathetic to put hm on IR with broken arm and just another stupid thing that this idiot coaching staff did.

Comment

• madness
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                I'd rather have Poz back next season with a 100% healthy arm and in game shape. Both aren't going to happen any time this year.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                  Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                  • Jun 2005

The BillsIN05 says this is Just another reason why this coaching staff and organization is a complete JOKE!

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                    • Aug 2004

I guess you must be really pissed every time a lottery drawing is done, right? We are into the 5th week after Poz injury and we learned a little more about his recover etc. NOW! How many of you are in medical forecast business to predict this back then in Foxborough?

There is a range of recovery time for this type of injury. And it's not like the Bills had a lot of luxury to carry an extra body JUST IN CASE Poz may play later this year. Com'on now people. Please ***** about the play call, strategy something else you want to vent, this is just getting ...

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

I don't pretend to know how fast broken bones heal, etc.. but it certainly wasn't your run of the mill fracture or break, I mean the friggin bone was jutting out underneath his skin.. Maybe he could've played this year, but my guess is that with the info they had at the time, they didn't think it was worth putting the kid at risk of reinjuring it for what will probably amount to 3-4 games at the end of the season..

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

If DiG continues to play the way he's been playing, we'll have another contorversy.

I'm glad the 9'ers snatched Willis. Otherwise we wouldn't have drafted Lynch and Poz.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                          Defies all logic
                          • Oct 2006

~The Answer
                          I agree, I like DiGorgio alot as well. If any player on our defense that has been a disappointment it's been Ellison. That guy has missed so many crucial tackles that it ain't even funny.

Comment

• The Answer
                            The Plagiarist
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                            I agree, I like DiGorgio alot as well. If any player on our defense that has been a disappointment it's been Ellison. That guy has missed so many crucial tackles that it ain't even funny.
                            Poz barely beat out Digi in training camp to begin with - unfortunately Ellison is showing exactly what he is: a 5th round pick with marginal talent. The Answer would like to see what Wire can do if he's healthy, either way OLB will still be a priority in the offseason via draft, or preferably a veteran free agent (Lance Briggs).

~The Answer

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                              • Sep 2004

Ellison just got back to work, so please chill out and give the guy time a la TEdwards.
                              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
                              X