PDA

View Full Version : M. Lynch- Top 5 rookie!!!

Bills4Life83
10-25-2007, 12:44 PM
I cant wait until we have a steady passing attack so that he can become one of the best RBs in the game, but its nice to see Lynch get some recognition.

http://www.footballgameplan.com/nfl-rookie-watch

Maybe Edwards will play his way onto this list too :pray:

EDS
10-25-2007, 12:58 PM
I cant wait until we have a steady passing attack so that he can become one of the best RBs in the game, but its nice to see Lynch get some recognition.

Given that most people were clamoring for the Bills to pick either Lynch, Willis or Okoye it appears that any of the three would have been great picks.

Bills4Life83
10-25-2007, 01:04 PM
I think Poz will be just as good a pick as Willis when everything is said and done. Its nice to have a running back who runs as hard as Lynch.

PECKERWOOD
10-25-2007, 01:11 PM
It was the right move by taking Lynch, otherwise we wouldn't have a running back this year. The way I look at it, last years draft has been our best draft in the last 10 years easily. Lynch, Posluszny and Edwards. Starting LB, RB and QB all on the first day, that's a job well done. Plus, from what I've seen of Wright, I like. He runs with alot of power and he is a very physical RB that can push the pile and he has some wiggle to him as well. I think this group is going to turn into a strong core of young veterans over the next couple of years.

PECKERWOOD
10-25-2007, 01:12 PM
Also to see Aaron Ross in the top 5 for defensive rookies is no surprise to me. I had a very good feeling about that guy last year pre-draft.

EDS
10-25-2007, 01:22 PM
It was the right move by taking Lynch, otherwise we wouldn't have a running back this year. The way I look at it, last years draft has been our best draft in the last 10 years easily. Lynch, Posluszny and Edwards. Starting LB, RB and QB all on the first day, that's a job well done. Plus, from what I've seen of Wright, I like. He runs with alot of power and he is a very physical RB that can push the pile and he has some wiggle to him as well. I think this group is going to turn into a strong core of young veterans over the next couple of years.

I still feel that the Clements, Schobel, Henry, Jennings, Edwards draft was the best in recent memory. Obviously this years draft has potential, just too early to say.

The Answer
10-25-2007, 01:24 PM

If The Young Gun leads us to the playoffs (or brink) than you have to give him the OROY award - regardless of his stats.

But then again AP is on pace for close to 2000 yards given his beastly ways!

~The Answer

PECKERWOOD
10-25-2007, 01:26 PM
I still feel that the Clements, Schobel, Henry, Jennings, Edwards draft was the best in recent memory. Obviously this years draft has potential, just too early to say.

The way I look at it, if Edwards keeps the starting job and developes into a good player then I think that alone will make last years draft better than the: Clements, Schobel, Henry and Jennings draft.

Bills4Life83
10-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Nothing is more frustrating than to have great drafts, get better, and see the same onfield results.

billsburgh
10-25-2007, 02:16 PM
But then again AP is on pace for close to 2000 yards given his beastly ways!

~The Answer
are you a Sooners fan?

Bills4Life83
10-25-2007, 02:58 PM
Is it realistic that Dwayne Bowe be ranked higher than Marshawn?

trapezeus
10-25-2007, 04:30 PM
marshawn is due for a big game. as the line stays healthy, and if fairchild can scheme a few more interesting run plays, including a draw or delayed handoff, plus a flea flicker early to take the 8 out of the box, marshawn could get a couple 100 yard days. you saw him just about ready to hit it on Sunday. He started out with a couple good runs, and then slid into mediocrity and had tough times opening the holes.

He'll get there soon.

Bills4Life83
10-25-2007, 05:05 PM
He will have a big week this week. I would like to see us perfect an off tackle play. Something simple with movement that can become our bread and butter.

jamze132
10-25-2007, 05:24 PM
Its a shame Poz got hurt, I would bet he would be right there with Patrick Willis.

Bills4Life83
10-25-2007, 06:00 PM
I think after this weekend Lynch will grab the #2 spot and TE will take #5

Bills4Life83
10-25-2007, 07:38 PM
I agree about Poz. He is a force.

YardRat
10-25-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm waiting for Lynch to have a break-out game...It's going to come sooner rather than later.