PDA

View Full Version : Ray Lewis owes Brian Billick more loyalty than what he's giving his embattled coach

G. Host
10-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Interesting sidebit of Ravens/Bills game aftermath:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7374232?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

3. Ray Lewis owes Brian Billick more loyalty than what he's giving his embattled coach.
Hey, Billick should be fired at the conclusion of this season. He should've been canned two years ago. But Ray Lewis has no business publicly questioning Billick's play-calling, as he did this week after the Ravens lost to the Bills.
Billick stood by Ray Ray when he faced murder chargers. If that doesn't buy you a lifetime of unconditional loyalty, I don't know what does. Lewis should be ashamed of himself.

jamze132
10-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Interesting sidebit of Ravens/Bills game aftermath:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7374232?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

3. Ray Lewis owes Brian Billick more loyalty than what he's giving his embattled coach.
Hey, Billick should be fired at the conclusion of this season. He should've been canned two years ago. But Ray Lewis has no business publicly questioning Billick's play-calling, as he did this week after the Ravens lost to the Bills.
Billick stood by Ray Ray when he faced murder chargers. If that doesn't buy you a lifetime of unconditional loyalty, I don't know what does. Lewis should be ashamed of himself.

Yeah I read that earlier. The guy's always going to be a dick. But he sure can play football.

SABuffalo786
10-26-2007, 12:39 AM
What a bunch of scumbags down there.

Jeff1220
10-26-2007, 11:34 AM
Adalius Thomas made some comparisons between Balt. and NE and how Balt. is so focused on individual stars and NE is all about team...the guy was just making some true observations. Then Ray Ray and his huge ego took it as a swipe and made a bunch of comments about AT being a coward and insulted his abilities on the field, trying to start a pissing match. Ray is a great player, but the guy will never get it.

Mitchy moo
10-26-2007, 11:37 AM
Adalius Thomas made some comparisons between Balt. and NE and how Balt. is so focused on individual stars and NE is all about team...the guy was just making some true observations. Then Ray Ray and his huge ego took it as a swipe and made a bunch of comments about AT being a coward and insulted his abilities on the field, trying to start a pissing match. Ray is a great player, but the guy will never get it.

I personally hope Ray takes his anger out on Brady, to really make AT mad. :bad:

cocamide
10-26-2007, 11:50 AM
I've always thought Lewis was a piece of crap. I'm glad we beat him and McGahee.

Forward_Lateral
10-26-2007, 12:26 PM
I wouldn't cry if Lewis broke Brady's throwing arm.