Ray Lewis owes Brian Billick more loyalty than what he's giving his embattled coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Ray Lewis owes Brian Billick more loyalty than what he's giving his embattled coach

Interesting sidebit of Ravens/Bills game aftermath:
    Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

3. Ray Lewis owes Brian Billick more loyalty than what he's giving his embattled coach.
    Hey, Billick should be fired at the conclusion of this season. He should've been canned two years ago. But Ray Lewis has no business publicly questioning Billick's play-calling, as he did this week after the Ravens lost to the Bills.
    Billick stood by Ray Ray when he faced murder chargers. If that doesn't buy you a lifetime of unconditional loyalty, I don't know what does. Lewis should be ashamed of himself.
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: Ray Lewis owes Brian Billick more loyalty than what he's giving his embattled coach

Originally posted by G. Host
    Interesting sidebit of Ravens/Bills game aftermath:
    Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

3. Ray Lewis owes Brian Billick more loyalty than what he's giving his embattled coach.
    Hey, Billick should be fired at the conclusion of this season. He should've been canned two years ago. But Ray Lewis has no business publicly questioning Billick's play-calling, as he did this week after the Ravens lost to the Bills.
    Billick stood by Ray Ray when he faced murder chargers. If that doesn't buy you a lifetime of unconditional loyalty, I don't know what does. Lewis should be ashamed of himself.
    Yeah I read that earlier. The guy's always going to be a dick. But he sure can play football.

Comment

• SABuffalo786
      • Feb 2003

Re: Ray Lewis owes Brian Billick more loyalty than what he's giving his embattled coach

What a bunch of scumbags down there.
      "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• Jeff1220
        H to the 12:20
        • Jul 2002

Adalius Thomas made some comparisons between Balt. and NE and how Balt. is so focused on individual stars and NE is all about team...the guy was just making some true observations. Then Ray Ray and his huge ego took it as a swipe and made a bunch of comments about AT being a coward and insulted his abilities on the field, trying to start a pissing match. Ray is a great player, but the guy will never get it.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Jeff1220
          Adalius Thomas made some comparisons between Balt. and NE and how Balt. is so focused on individual stars and NE is all about team...the guy was just making some true observations. Then Ray Ray and his huge ego took it as a swipe and made a bunch of comments about AT being a coward and insulted his abilities on the field, trying to start a pissing match. Ray is a great player, but the guy will never get it.
          I personally hope Ray takes his anger out on Brady, to really make AT mad.

Comment

• cocamide
            • Oct 2006

Re: Ray Lewis owes Brian Billick more loyalty than what he's giving his embattled coa

I've always thought Lewis was a piece of crap. I'm glad we beat him and McGahee.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

I wouldn't cry if Lewis broke Brady's throwing arm.

Comment

Working...
              X