PDA

View Full Version : BEAST MODE

im4bflo
10-26-2007, 10:05 PM
With every press conference, I like Marshawn more and more!
Did you hear him on BB.com? Talking about BEAST MODE, I love it!
Reminds me of Bruce's HAMMER TIME!
And he works so hard on blitz blocking, to the point of being proud
of how well he's doing, he's as good as THURM was.
Rock on, Rookie of the Week! MARSHAWN LYNCH!
BEAST MODE! baby!

Typ0
10-26-2007, 11:28 PM
I'm impressed with him but just the same I've seen a lot of young running backs do the same things. It's about longevity and how you hold up in that position.

shelby
10-26-2007, 11:59 PM
i love Lynch....and he is a beast.

RedEyE
10-27-2007, 12:26 AM
He is a hard downhill runner. I only hope he works out well for this team.

G. Host
10-27-2007, 12:28 AM
With every press conference, I like Marshawn more and more!
Did you hear him on BB.com? Talking about BEAST MODE, I love it!
Reminds me of Bruce's HAMMER TIME!
And he works so hard on blitz blocking, to the point of being proud
of how well he's doing, he's as good as THURM was.
Rock on, Rookie of the Week! MARSHAWN LYNCH!
BEAST MODE! baby!

Thurman at peak was one of the best blitz pickup players.
No way is Lynch anywhere near Thurman's level although me might be better now.

Jeff1220
10-27-2007, 07:25 AM
What I like about Lynch in this schedule:

Here's what's been done so far -

DENVER BRONCOS - this team is dead last against the run (but is #2 against the pass). In Lynch's first game as a pro, he averaged 4.7 yards per carry on 19 rushes (for 90 yards). Not a bad D for a RB to get his feet wet against.

Pittsburgh Steelers - the number 1 overall defense and the number 3 D against the run. Teams are averaging just 75.5 a game on the ground. Marshawn ran for 64, with another 21 in receptions. (Buffalo ran for over 100 as a team in this game)

New England Patriots - ML had 20 rushes for 74 yards against the #9 rushing D and number 4 overall defense. Stats aside, this is the Patriots here.

NEW YORK JETS - ran 23 times for 79 yards against a D that is 28th against the run. He should've ripped them a new one...hopefully Lynch will make good on this on Sunday!

DALLAS COWBOYS - the number 7 overall defense and number 7 against the run. Marshawn ran for 66 yards.

BALTIMORE RAVENS - the number 2 overall defense and the number 2 D against the run. Teams are averaging just 71.9 a game on the ground. Marshawn ran for 84, with another 14 in receptions. (Buffalo ran for over 100 as a team in this game).

4 of the first 6 games were against teams that have defenses that are top 10 against the run, yet Marshawn has consistenty pounded out over 3 and a half yards per carry (workhorse). Not to mention that this is a guy who was playing his first 6 games as a pro and an OL that has a few new guys that needed to get some chemistry (with each other and the new RB). As the OL improves and ML gets more comfortable, this is what lies ahead...

Sun. 10/28 @ New York Jets - 28th against the run
Sun. 11/4 CINCINNATI BENGALS - 27th against the run
Sun. 11/11 @ Miami Dolphins - 31st against the run
Sun. 11/18 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - 9th against the run
Sun. 11/25 @ Jacksonville Jaguars - 13th against the run
Sun. 12/2 @ Washington Redskins - 5th against the run
Sun. 12/9 MIAMI DOLPHINS - 31st against the run
Sun. 12/16 @ Cleveland Browns - 30th against the run
Sun. 12/23 NEW YORK GIANTS - 10th against the run
Sun. 12/30 @ Philadelphia Eagles - 8th against the run

Though there are still a few very tough run defenses on this side of the schedule, it should get noticably easier for Buffalo's rushing offense to operate. Assuming Marshawn holds up physically, and the coaches don't out-think themselves, Lynch should be primed for some huge games ahead. I, for one am really looking forward to it!

DynaPaul
10-27-2007, 08:40 AM
I'm officially designating W.A.S.P.'s song "Animal (F@#k Like a Beast)" as Lynch's theme song.

im4bflo
10-27-2007, 03:21 PM
I'm officially designating W.A.S.P.'s song "Animal (F@#k Like a Beast)" as Lynch's theme song.

Then CRANK it UP!!!!!! :rocker: :punk: :xtreme:

I want to hear Iron Maidens ' the Number of the BEAST! '