PDA

View Full Version : WGR reported Poz could've been back in 4 weeks

patmoran2006
10-27-2007, 09:33 AM
WGR reported the other day during the Howard Simon show that Linebacker Paul Posluszny told the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle that he would've been able to play again in a month.

Morning co-anchor Jeremey White was done blasting the Bills organization for putting him on I.R. so early. According to the math, that mean that Poz would've been able to play in the Bills final six games of the season; which would've given him obvious valuable playing experience as a rookie.

I didn't make much of it because I'm not a doctor nor did any of us know the exact extent of Poz's injury, but with this coming out I think it's absolutely ridiculous and stupid that this organization shelved their top rookie defensive pick for the year so early. It's not like his replacement (Leon Joe) has had any kind of real playing time anyway.

HHURRICANE
10-27-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm sure they would have had to pay him for playing time incentives so Ralph needed to save the money for keeping his pool heated.

I think this organization makes alot of decisions based on nickles and dimes.

camelcowboy
10-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Yeah i agree, I originally thought we would have seen Poz back with a club on his arm in a month, but the organization screwed the pouch if this is true.

acehole
10-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Kind of makes you wonder how many wins they wanted this year....

WGR reported the other day during the Howard Simon show that Linebacker Paul Posluszny told the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle that he would've been able to play again in a month.

Morning co-anchor Jeremey White was done blasting the Bills organization for putting him on I.R. so early. According to the math, that mean that Poz would've been able to play in the Bills final six games of the season; which would've given him obvious valuable playing experience as a rookie.

I didn't make much of it because I'm not a doctor nor did any of us know the exact extent of Poz's injury, but with this coming out I think it's absolutely ridiculous and stupid that this organization shelved their top rookie defensive pick for the year so early. It's not like his replacement (Leon Joe) has had any kind of real playing time anyway.

YardRat
10-27-2007, 11:42 AM
Marv made it very clear on his radio show that Poz was most likely being overly optimistic about the timing of his return. Levy did say Paul might actually be physically ready to play around week 11 or twelve, but the team felt crunched at LB and needed to make a move to fit another one on the squad at the time of his injury.

raphael120
10-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Marv made it very clear on his radio show that Poz was most likely being overly optimistic about the timing of his return. Levy did say Paul might actually be physically ready to play around week 11 or twelve, but the team felt crunched at LB and needed to make a move to fit another one on the squad at the time of his injury.

Yeah but we didnt feel crunched at WR with Peerless down. This organizations a joke. They could have let go of someone else who never sees the field than let Poz go on IR. Rediculous.Bryant scott is not playing much, due to George Wilson being the one starting lately, so Im thinkinif your a fulltime safety and your beat out by a converted WR, and youve had weeks to learn the system, youre a bum.

YardRat
10-27-2007, 11:56 AM
So you'd rather cut a safety and go into a game with two healthy players at the positions, rather then have at least one back-up available?

Novacane
10-27-2007, 12:30 PM
we have a lot of things to ***** about as Bills fans. This is not one of them.

SquishDaFish
10-27-2007, 03:23 PM
This has been posted already. But welcome back pat