Football bars in MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Football bars in MD

Any decent bars near Rockville MD that have wings and the NFL ticket? Not loking for a Bills backers bar in particular, just a place not to far.

Been to McGreavy's in VA, great place but it's 30-45 minute drive
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: Football bars in MD

You can drive down here to Florida....I can offer beverage and Sunday ticket

Comment

• pcnorth22
      • Mar 2003

I'd head into Bethesda...more of a walkable little downtown to find something...

I used to love Flanagan on Old Georgetown Rd...but I'm not sure if they have the ticket...

there was also a place right across the street (kind of) but I have no idea of thats there anymore...

anyway...flanagan's is a cool spot...also very close to the bethesda metro...

Comment

• raphael120
        Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
        • Oct 2005

If you head to Georgetown in downtown DC, you can hit up the Bils backers bar there, it's called McFaddens and it has really good wings AND they serve Labatts just for the buffalo fans.

Also if you go to Georgetown there are tons of places to go to, also in Ballston or Clarendon

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by raphael120
          If you head to Georgetown in downtown DC, you can hit up the Bils backers bar there, it's called McFaddens and it has really good wings AND they serve Labatts just for the buffalo fans.

Also if you go to Georgetown there are tons of places to go to, also in Ballston or Clarendon
          Ballston and Clarendon are no closer to Rockville than Grevey's.

There's a Rock Bottom Brewery in Chevy Chase- they might have it. There are a lot of bars and restaurants in that area so even if they don't you should be able to find something.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• pcnorth22
            • Mar 2003

yeah the rock bottom is close the other places i was talking about in bethesda (i actually think the rock bottom is in bethesda too)

that area is probably your best bet...15 min. drive or 5 minute metro if you're close...

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
              chop chop
              • Jun 2003

if you're in the arlington area DON'T go to Summers...I have no idea how that bar is paying their rent cause it's been empty for years
              Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

Working...
              X