PDA

View Full Version : REP THREAD!! - I feel the Jets have no chance against us.......

Mitchy moo
10-28-2007, 01:00 AM
I watched a few of the Jets game and their running D is terrible. We will end up blowing up their D-line a majority of the time and giving ourselves ample chances to pass and score. I also plan on seeing ML getting alot of short passes and him running for massive yards against a very weak D, no chance of bringing him down. Vilma was their best player on D and he will be sideline glancing at the horror the Bills inflict on the Jets.

:gobills:

jamesiscool
10-28-2007, 01:10 AM
i agree skoob, i think this is mashawns breakout game. maybe he FINALLY breaks that big run? or FINALLY gets to catch a few balls and make some plays?

I HOPE SO! GO BILLS!!!!

Slim
10-28-2007, 01:38 AM
I like our chances to Skoob. But "have no chance agianst us" is over exagerating, we hardly beat them a few weeks back IN Buffalo. Trents first start on the road, i dont know. Go Bills.

Mitchy moo
10-28-2007, 01:51 AM
I like our chances to Skoob. But "have no chance agianst us" is over exagerating, we hardly beat them a few weeks back IN Buffalo. Trents first start on the road, i dont know. Go Bills.

The biggest thng that has changed in that short time span is the coaches trust in the QB. They allowed TE to run a no huddle offense after a few games which leads me to believe that they have faith enough to give him a certain level of control. Even this early in his career that is a huge nod and leads me to believe that they are willing to gamble and open up the book even more for him to excel. We also just faced considerably a considerably harder team on D with the Ravens last week and the Jets will seem like a breath of fresh air. The Jets have no real pass attack and will not be able to stop the run successfully over the course of the game, so they will be forced to try to take chances against us. Those chances in the long run will end up cooking them via short screens to ML and quick slants which the Jets have not been able to defend.

All in all I plan on the Bils winning going away in this game and by 6:15 Pm we will actually be in spot which we will say damn, the Bills are going to win this. The Jets are plugging guys in there that cannot handle even basic plays & are going to get killed. ly The Jets secondary is their only potential strength and by the time we get to them it will be first down or touchdown.

We have a powerful runner that doesn't go down easily and will be almost always open just beyond the line with a deadly accurate QB, it's lights out.

shelby
10-28-2007, 07:40 AM
:jetsuck::gobills:

HAMMER
10-28-2007, 07:41 AM
You guys are laying a curse down, shut your yaps until the game is over. You can't look past a wounded team in their stadium, EVER. That being said, 24-10 Bills!

mybills
10-28-2007, 08:03 AM
HAMMER's right. Don't look past any team.

YardRat
10-28-2007, 08:05 AM
:gobills:

I'd like to see the no-huddle again today, but don't expect to.

BleedinGreenNC
10-28-2007, 11:28 AM
?

Easy E-Lass
10-28-2007, 11:33 AM
I agree that we SHOULD beat the Jets by at least 10. We have no legit excuse, since Vilma is their only redeeming player on defense, and he's out. Marshawn should have at least 100 yards total offense. Expect a lot of screens with the Jets garbage D.

BleedinGreenNC
10-28-2007, 11:35 AM
I agree that we SHOULD beat the Jets by at least 10. We have no legit excuse, since Vilma is their only redeeming player on defense, and he's out. Marshawn should have at least 100 yards total offense. Expect a lot of screens with the Jets garbage D.

I expect a close game with the Bills winning it, but i wouldnt sit there and say that it's going to be a blowout. I am excited to see Harris get the start!!

G. Host
10-28-2007, 11:59 AM
They like us have an injured team and is trying to adjust. Yes they lost their starting MLB but that does not mean their replacement MLB will be run over by Lynch like their previous starting RB was run over by Willis. In this game it is adjustments and seeing how much heart a player truely has. Do not discount the replacements otherwise you could be looking like the one which needs to be replaced.

YardRat
10-28-2007, 02:41 PM
I hope the players are taking this game seriously.

I've seen a lot better Bills teams get beat by a lot worse Jets teams over the years.

BillsOverDolphins
10-28-2007, 02:50 PM
sadly, the jets will win...the bills are crap on the road

Billzz
10-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Bills will win and continue on our 4 game winning streak we are going to have.

I'll be at the Miami game rubbing it in to the 4 or 5 dolphin fair weather fans that may show up, can't wait!

Oh yea rep for everyone!

G. Host
10-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Bills will win and continue on our 4 game winning streak we are going to have.

I'll be at the Miami game rubbing it in to the 4 or 5 dolphin fair weather fans that may show up, can't wait!

Oh yea rep for everyone!

Thanks. In fact you gave me Thanks twice and I do not know how you did it.