PDA

View Full Version : Jets' LB Jonathan Vilma's season is now over

G. Host
10-28-2007, 10:08 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2007/10/28/2007-10-28_jets_lb_jonathan_vilmas_season_is_now_ov.html
As expected, the Jets' linebacker was placed on injured reserve Saturday with a severe knee injury, ending his year after only seven games.

And their coach did not put him on IR earlier when he could have but instead waited until day before game.

YardRat
10-28-2007, 10:35 AM
Unfortunate for Vilma and the team. Not that anything would have made a difference in the standings, but it's pretty amazing what Buffalo,NY, and Miami have had to experience so far this year and the season isn't even half over yet.

BleedinGreenNC
10-28-2007, 11:42 AM
Unfortunate for Vilma and the team. Not that anything would have made a difference in the standings, but it's pretty amazing what Buffalo,NY, and Miami have had to experience so far this year and the season isn't even half over yet.

THis is just working out too perfect for the Pat's, could this season get any worse?

mush69
10-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Hopefully we can stay healthy these next couple of weeks and we can start getting some of the limpers back.

Its football and I'm not sad to see Vilma out. I wish him well but still not sad.

:beers:

DraftBoy
10-28-2007, 02:07 PM
I like Vilma, wanted Buffalo to get him. Wish he wasnt out for the season, but I hope to take advantage of it.

G. Host
10-28-2007, 08:55 PM
It appears his replacement did better than he did but not enough to make a difference, win-loss wise.