PDA

View Full Version : Sunday NFL Countdown, they all pick Buffalo to win!

raphael120
10-28-2007, 11:56 AM
We are getting respect guys, and though it's against the lowly Jets, one thing that they iterated was that we could be EASILY 4-2 and our defense is playing VERY hard, we need to keep on winning and this could be the start of a decent win streak, but we cannot have any set backs from here on out, time to get a good showing today, and keep it up, and we may...MAY have a shot at a wild card later on this season. If we can show we can soundly defeat a bad team and not have this bullcrap "uh oh it's going down to the very last second", but if we can have the Jets beat and be up 2 scores at the end of the game, I think you can count us in the playoff talk, or at least beating our record last year. We played some damn hard teams thus far, and we really have an easy schedule the rest of the way. If we can beat the Ravens, almost beat the Cowboys and Denver, I think we have a legitimate shot to beat ANY team, minus the Pats.

Time to get our offense rolling, if we have our offense clicking finally, we can have all aspects of our game producing and contributing to a good football team.

BleedinGreenNC
10-28-2007, 11:58 AM
Why do people consider this a shock that they picked the Bills to win?? The Jets are a struggling team, trust me, if you beat us, it's not saying much.

raphael120
10-28-2007, 12:14 PM
Well if we struggle against the Jets, I think it says a lot. About the state of the Bills offense.

HHURRICANE
10-28-2007, 12:18 PM
Well if we struggle against the Jets, I think it says a lot. About the state of the Bills offense.

This is a must win.

I'm scared to think what this board will be like if we don't win.

BleedinGreenNC
10-28-2007, 12:21 PM
This is a must win.

I'm scared to think what this board will be like if we don't win.

You should see some of the Jets sites, they are calling for Mangini's head!

G. Host
10-28-2007, 12:23 PM

Thats nothing. This site does that during games and thinks front office ought to do it in mid game.

BillsOverDolphins
10-28-2007, 12:51 PM
yeah, TGG is rampant with those threads. I think Mangini earned himself some time with that surprising season last year. I do question his decision to not start Clemens though...season is shot, gotta see what the young guy has

BleedinGreenNC
10-28-2007, 12:53 PM
yeah, TGG is rampant with those threads. I think Mangini earned himself some time with that surprising season last year. I do question his decision to not start Clemens though...season is shot, gotta see what the young guy has

I am all for putting the younger guys in, get them that valued playing time!

CuseJetsFan83
10-28-2007, 01:32 PM
honestly i think they are waiting for the jets to be mathematically out before putting kellen in......

plus didn't chad just restructure his contract, its like the bills but more dire

YardRat
10-28-2007, 02:14 PM
I'd rather be the underdog, especially against a divisional opponent, as far as the 'experts' are concerned.

Bufftp
10-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Well we have proved the experts wrong before! :up:

ooops I meant....

Meathead
10-28-2007, 02:32 PM
yep me too

gr8slayer
10-28-2007, 02:37 PM
I would rather no one pick us. I like being the underdog.

G. Host
10-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Well the experts were right for once. It appears they got tired of being showed up in multiple weeks.