PDA

View Full Version : How in the hell!!

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 04:07 PM
How does a team let Vrabel go in motion and catch a TD pass UNCOVERED!!!!

10 career catches....10 career TD's. Get a clue D coaches and players. He is probably gonna be thrown to.

Oh, and I hate the Pats

Novacane
10-28-2007, 04:24 PM
It's unbelievable that play always works.

And I hate the Pats more than u do

hammerbillsfan
10-28-2007, 05:56 PM
52-0, **** me.

jamze132
10-28-2007, 07:12 PM
And to make matters worse, Brady is chuckin' bombs to Moss up by 38!

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 07:13 PM
I mentioned the Pats running the score up on the Fins. Guess it is not just a division thing

Whaler53
10-28-2007, 07:25 PM
I mentioned the Pats running the score up on the Fins. Guess it is not just a division thing

Agreed, I think its more of a "You want to b*tch and moan about us, you want to call into question what we've done...You want to rake us over the coals...fine. We'll just go out and show you all that it wasn't because of a fluke or because we cheated..." type thing.

They're pissed and they're taking it out on everyone.

Or that's the impression I get anyhow

jamze132
10-28-2007, 10:24 PM
It's a Belichik thing...

It's a Brady thing...

It's complete arogance and I can't wait until they fall.

chernobylwraiths
10-28-2007, 10:28 PM
One cheap shot to the head of Brady and it falls like a house of cards.

madness
10-29-2007, 11:50 AM
What do you expect? Old B' isn't happy about losing headlines in Boston.

Damn Red Sox hatin' on his legacy.

RockStar36
10-29-2007, 02:39 PM
They are runnin up the score to get even with all the teams/players who talked **** on them for cheating. However, if they keep it up one of these teams/players are going to get pissed and take a run at Brady and like said before, that entire team will crumble with Matt Cassel.

Gunzlingr
10-29-2007, 03:33 PM
They are runnin up the score to get even with all the teams/players who talked **** on them for cheating. However, if they keep it up one of these teams/players are going to get pissed and take a run at Brady and like said before, that entire team will crumble with Matt Cassel.

I hope they break Brady's neck when he is still in game, in the shotgun, and they are up by 30 with 2 minutes left. Poetic justice.

devour
10-30-2007, 12:41 AM
I love the cry babies. When they were winning by 3 points, they're not a real dynasty. Now that they're destroying everyone, they're the classless, arrogant, run-up-the-score meanie pants. Waahhh, these Patriots are so mean, they won't stop scoring after 3 quarters, wahhhhh. Give me a freaking break. If the Bills were doing this, you guys will be creaming yourselves every Sunday.

Calling the Pats classless and hoping for injuries to Brady is a bit hypocritical, don't you think?

The Patriots are equal opportunity @ss-whippers. What are they supposed to do, send in third-stringers after half time? You don't want them to score? How about playing some defense.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-31-2007, 12:43 AM

Well you know no score is safe.. If the Redskins would have picked Brady off and returned it the score would have been 38-7.. Bellichik needs to be careful about running up the score.. Some team/player is gonna get mad and injure is precious Brady..

Id like to see how many of Moss's TD's he pushed off on..