10-28-2007, 05:28 PM
since i cant post in the game thread.

that is how you finish a game...

Illmatic15
10-28-2007, 05:29 PM
LEE EVANS THE GREAT!!

lordofgun
10-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Bad throw by JP though. Should have been picked off if not for Evans.

Tatonka
10-28-2007, 05:32 PM
results right?

Nighthawk
10-28-2007, 05:32 PM
since i cant post in the game thread.

that is how you finish a game...

I agree.

P.S. - Before we were so rudely barred from the other thread, I went back and tivo'd the run play and you were right...it was "dive" play. I didn't entirely see the play when it happened, so I guess I shouldn't have argued it. My bad.

Tatonka
10-28-2007, 05:34 PM
jp hit parrish right in the hands earlier.. and he dropped it.. but things have a way of working themselves out.

PcA125
10-28-2007, 05:34 PM
guys, the game isnt over yet. Have you seen our games this year?

Tatonka
10-28-2007, 05:36 PM
I agree.

P.S. - Before we were so rudely barred from the other thread, I went back and tivo'd the run play and you were right...it was "dive" play. I didn't entirely see the play when it happened, so I guess I shouldn't have argued it. My bad.

thanks for maning up on that..

sorry im an *******.. it is not easy though being questioned as a fan all the time just because i dont agree with the choice the team makes.

TacklingDummy
10-28-2007, 05:36 PM
That catch was all Evans. He saved JP a INT. And probably the game for the Bills.

Tatonka
10-28-2007, 05:37 PM
That catch was all Evans. He saved JP a INT. And probably the game for the Bills.

and the drop was all roscoe.. so it really doesnt matter.. jp still won the game.. shame the trent lickers like you will try and say that TEs gets the win on this one.. showing how jaded you really are..

:rofl:

Mr. Cynical
10-28-2007, 05:38 PM

Agreed.

Anyway, it's no secret JP can throw "the deep ball to Evans" as that was the only pass he's been making since he started. We need more than a one trick pony at QB. TE may or may not be it but JP IMO isn't the answer

At least if he does well it increases his trade value though. :D

mikemac2001
10-28-2007, 05:39 PM

Ya and edwards pass wouldnt have made it that far into the wind

Hmmm we play alot of windy games Buf NY and NE every year

i love Trent but he is still young and this game he didnt look great wind seemed to affect him

Nighthawk
10-28-2007, 05:39 PM
thanks for maning up on that..

sorry im an *******.. it is not easy though being questioned as a fan all the time just because i dont agree with the choice the team makes.

No, it's your right to disagree, but I just think you need to keep it in perspective. All that matters is winning and with this coaching staff it makes it difficult on both QB's to be successful. It's just the way it is.

lordofgun
10-28-2007, 05:40 PM
and the drop was all roscoe.. so it really doesnt matter.. jp still won the game.. shame the trent lickers like you will try and say that TEs gets the win on this one.. showing how jaded you really are..

:rofl:
Sorry, but Evans scored that TD despite JP.

But like I said....I'll take it! GO BILLS!

PcA125
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM
I guess my points are that there is a lot more to a Qb than the long ball, Jp's long ball this game wasnt even that good and Evans made him look good, and finally the fact that a rookie in his 4th (or 5th) game is playing just as good as Jp in his 4th year is enough for me to play the rookie.

Tatonka
10-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Sorry, but Evans scored that TD despite JP.

But like I said....I'll take it! GO BILLS!

and jp threw a perfect pass to roscoe that he dropped.. but that is the way it works sometimes.. does jp get a * next to his stats for perfect passes that get dropped?

Meathead
10-28-2007, 05:55 PM
edwards is so good he can win a game he starts by doing nothing all game getting injured and having his backup complete a bomb for a touchdown

after all getting the w as the starter is the only thing that matters

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 05:58 PM

Haha! If every bad throw turns into a TD like that ,I'll take that anyday over a bad throw that losses us the game. :up:

socalfan
10-28-2007, 05:58 PM
Evans pulled it down....but someone had to throw it. It took JP to step up and start throwing down the field. And that opened the running of Lynch again. Because JP is able and willing to go long, the defense can't just stack it up against Lynch.

In my humble opinion....DG and the defense with JP won it.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Evans pulled it down....but someone had to throw it. .

exactly. I think some people here think we could've went on to win the game by not taking a chance to go deep and go with dink and dunks which got Holcomb traded and Chad's career done.

socalfan
10-28-2007, 06:04 PM
exactly. I think some people here think we could've went on to win the game by not taking a chance to go deep and go with dink and dunks which got Holcomb traded and Chad's career done.

I don't know that the Bills could have closed it out by a bunch of 3 and outs. It had to take running the ball at the end which they could only do by throwing.