PDA

View Full Version : JP ****ING LOSMAN

djjimkelly
10-28-2007, 05:28 PM
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philagape
10-28-2007, 05:31 PM
LEE *********EVANS!!!!!! Great play to prevent the INT!

Jayhawk
10-28-2007, 05:31 PM
:(

Crisis
10-28-2007, 05:32 PM
that was all evans.

should've been an int

djjimkelly
10-28-2007, 05:37 PM
hes the qb he wont come out again this year..

ralph can choke on his 3 mil bonus JP is gonna get it

odin
10-28-2007, 05:38 PM
No way can you bench JP again after this.

Crisis
10-28-2007, 05:38 PM
that's the thing about losman though, he has 1 or 2 plays every game that make you saw wow, then the rest of the game is 3 & out, the defense is on the field the entire game and we get run all over.

thank god we have another qb controversy though, this is going to be a long season when either QB struggles.

kinigirly
10-28-2007, 05:39 PM

pssh yeah right. perhaps you haven't met our coaches tweedle dee and tweedle dum :ill:

PcA125
10-28-2007, 05:39 PM
hes the qb he wont come out again this year..

ralph can choke on his 3 mil bonus JP is gonna get it

why? what makes him the qb now? Didnt you complain like hell when Trent underthrew one of his longballs? JP had 2 today and a great play by our best player (Evans) makes JP the starter now?

TacklingDummy
10-28-2007, 05:40 PM
:spam:

NOTICE - READ BEFORE POSTING HERE: This is the holy grail of Bills forums. We talk about the Bills and the NFL in here. If you can not post without personal insults, getting off-topic, posting expressly to incite other posters, and repeatedly posting the same crap over and over, you may be restricted from posting in this forum without notice.

Dannyboy
10-28-2007, 05:41 PM
Love that arm. Get the head working.

shelby
10-28-2007, 05:41 PM
i was sitting at the bar and watched TE go into the locker room....and JP helmet up.

i looked at my husband and said, "you know that JP is pissed that he was benched....he has something to prove....this is going to get crazy."

i wish no injury on anyone, but i am glad that JP is getting a chance to redeem himself.
:gobills:

djjimkelly
10-28-2007, 05:44 PM
i love how trent l!ckers forget that jp should have had a td to roscoe too.

like i said a few weeks ago this is a big play league.

not dink and dunk we see where the dink and dunk has gotten pennington today!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont see the patriots or colts dinking and dunking their way to 8-0

TacklingDummy
10-28-2007, 05:45 PM

After what? Throwing one up for grabs that Evans made an excellent play on? If Evans doesn't make that play and the Jets Intercept it the Bills probably end up losing this game.

Lee Evans and the Defense won this game.

Crisis
10-28-2007, 05:45 PM
like i said a few weeks ago this is a big play league.

not dink and dunk we see where the dink and dunk has gotten pennington today!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont see the patriots or colts dinking and dunking their way to 8-0

the pats dink and dunked their way to a couple superbowls.

what are you talking about.

Tatonka
10-28-2007, 05:47 PM
there is a difference.. brady dinks it with purpose to go over your head, and then does..

djjimkelly
10-28-2007, 05:47 PM
the pats dink and dunked their way to a couple superbowls.

what are you talking about.

brady used to throw many many long balls even then. maybe ill give you their first super bowl like that. not since then i hate brady but he throws alot of lovely deep balls

Crisis
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM
brady used to throw many many long balls even then. maybe ill give you their first super bowl like that. not since then i hate brady but he throws alot of lovely deep balls

so you're saying that in brady's "rookie" season he started out with the dink and dunk and eventually added the deep ball to his game when he got more experience?

what a concept.

Wys Guy
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM
After what? Throwing one up for grabs that Evans made an excellent play on? If Evans doesn't make that play and the Jets Intercept it the Bills probably end up losing this game.

Lee Evans and the Defense won this game.

:lmao:

It's gonna be extremely interesting in Bills Land this week.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 05:50 PM
WoW! Who are the lickers now?

shelby
10-28-2007, 05:51 PM
i am going to remove all the :bs: from this thread, and suggest that y'all control yourselves.

Mr. Cynical
10-28-2007, 05:51 PM
Love that arm. Get the head working.

* See Rob Johnson.

Ain't gonna happen. You either have "it" or you don't.

PECKERWOOD
10-28-2007, 05:52 PM
We already know who the JP fans are and who the Bill fans are.

And who the Trent fans and Bills fans are.

Losman played great! Lee Evans backs Losman as our starter and I do too for now. I don't care if our staff starts TE next week, I'll stand true to my word and I'll support whoever is starting.

GO BILLS!!

GREAT GAME LOSMAN!! :up:

Philagape
10-28-2007, 05:52 PM
JP's long passes today were no more impressive than Trent's 54-yarder last week.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 05:53 PM
When JP threw an underthrown ball, it went for a TD. When Trent throws an underthrown ball it's lost us one game and almost lost another.

Wow, look who the lickers are. PAthetic.

PcA125
10-28-2007, 05:54 PM
why are people saying that JP had a great game? what did he do? I must have missed something.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 05:55 PM
JP's long passes today were no more impressive than Trent's 54-yarder last week.

:rofl: I think it's more impressive when it's against the wind and turns into a TD. You guys are depserate .

Some of you sound more like a PLayer (Trent) fan than a team fan.

Philagape
10-28-2007, 05:56 PM
:rofl: I thinks it's more impressive when it's against the wind and ends up into a TD. You guys are depserate .

The TD was ALL Evans. A ball-launching machine could have done the rest.

PcA125
10-28-2007, 05:56 PM
:rofl: I thinks it's more impressive when it's against the wind and ends up into a TD. You guys are depserate .

Not to make this Us vs You guys... but the people naming JP the starter are the ones that seem desperate to me

Philagape
10-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Before Evans ----> INT

After Evans -----> TD

Philagape
10-28-2007, 05:58 PM
Giving credit where credit is due ----> EVANS. Telling it like it is. Anyone who doesn't give Evans the credit is an idiot.

DynaPaul
10-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Lord please... not ANOTHER QB controversy!

shelby
10-28-2007, 06:00 PM
It's fine to make your point, but leave personal attacks out of it.
Guys, don't make me work so hard. i've had 8 beers and may accidentally ban someone.

Congratulations to the Bills on a win today.
:jetsuck::gobills:

Michael82
10-28-2007, 06:01 PM
Lord please... not ANOTHER QB controversy!
You knew it had to happen again, didn't you? :snicker:

Typ0
10-28-2007, 06:03 PM
you people must be nuts saying JP had a great game. He was the same guy we know he is and if you have lowered your standards of play just to cater to JP I wish you would go be a fan for another team. The guy did absolutely nothing again except throw two long balls one that actually got caught for a TD. The rest of his throws were crap and he is never going to be able to win games against good defenses.

djjimkelly
so you're saying that in brady's "rookie" season he started out with the dink and dunk and eventually added the deep ball to his game when he got more experience?

what a concept.

like i said you apparently have an issue with losman

im a bills fan hes the best qb we have on team therefore i cheer for him. im looking for someone who has tools to be great not someone to manage.

1 TD 5 picks what are you seeing the IM NOT?

justasportsfan
The TD was ALL Evans. A ball-launching machine could have done the rest.
yeah Evans threw the ball to himself.

What you are ignoring is that at least with JP we have the option to go deep. Flutie used to throw his balls up and hope that Moulds can come down with it. I'll take that over dinks and dunks. Do you Remember how Rob Johnson would rather take a sack than go deep? Rob also had Larry Centers for checkdowns. That didn't work then, it won't work now. Ask Pennington.

Philagape
10-28-2007, 06:05 PM
yeah Evans threw the ball to himself.

What you are ignoring is that at least with JP we have the option to go deep. Flutie used to throw his balls up and hope that Moulds can come down with it. I'll take that over dinks and dunks. Do you Remember how Rob Johnson would rather take a sack than go deep? Rob also had Larry Centers for checkdowns. That didn't work then, it won't work now. Ask Pennington.

Edwards has thrown it deep several times. We have the option with both. I guarantee that if Trent had thrown the same pass to Evans today, it would have been the same result.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 06:05 PM
you people must be nuts saying JP had a great game. .

JP didn't have a great game but compared to Edwards it was way better. BTW , he also didn't lose us the game.

The D kept us in the game and the O did it's part , thanks to JP and Evans.

djjimkelly
10-28-2007, 06:06 PM
you people must be nuts saying JP had a great game. He was the same guy we know he is and if you have lowered your standards of play just to cater to JP I wish you would go be a fan for another team. The guy did absolutely nothing again except throw two long balls one that actually got caught for a TD. The rest of his throws were crap and he is never going to be able to win games against good defenses.

doesnt this go the same on edwards we do not score TD's through the air.

and what good defense has edwards truly beat the ravens 4 starters out.

and they had ZERO OFFENSE

Philagape
10-28-2007, 06:07 PM
How many good Ds has JP beat EVER?

PcA125
10-28-2007, 06:07 PM
I forgot for a second that the Jets were an offensive power house

Illmatic15
10-28-2007, 06:08 PM
What about the first deep ball he threw to roscoe??? I think that should have been a catch and TD.

Typ0
10-28-2007, 06:09 PM
JP didn't have a great game but compared to Edwards it was way better. BTW , he also didn't lose us the game.

The D kept us in the game and the O did it's part , thanks to JP and Evans.

and that's what you get with Lossman. Perrenial wins and padded stats against bad teams and never even sniffing the promise land because the qb isn't able to get it done when the heat is on. Is that what you want?

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 06:09 PM
Edwards has thrown it deep several times. I don't care , none of it were any better than JP has PROVEN to do over and over again with Lee.

I guarantee that if Trent had thrown the same pass to Evans today, it would have been the same result.

:rofl: Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Why didn't he do it? He had 3 quarters to do so not counting the last few games.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 06:10 PM
and that's what you get with Lossman. Perrenial wins and padded stats against bad teams and never even sniffing the promise land because the qb isn't able to get it done when the heat is on. Is that what you want?
who knows what this O would've looked like if we gave it a chance. We all know that Fairchild screwed it all up and JP and the D bailed out Fairchild today.

Philagape
10-28-2007, 06:10 PM
:rofl: Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Why didn't he do it? He had 3 quarters to do so not counting the last few games.

Because he's smarter.

shelby
10-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Guys. Here's reality:

Edwards got hurt. JP came in and closed the game. A win is a win, no matter how ugly it may be.

There is no reason for y'all to bicker about the QBs. We won. Look forward to the Bungles next week. Dick will let us know who's starting next week once the injury to TE has been evaluated.

i'm beginning to believe that some of y'all get off on bickering. It makes me weary. Please know in advance that any posts violating the TOS will be removed and points will be assessed. You can have a discussion without personal attacks and flaming. Thanks.

Typ0
a team that can go out there and get some first downs and move down field is a team that is at least improving. A team that totally relies on throwing the bomb is a joke.

justasportsfan
Because he's smarter.

:roflmao: His smartness net us 3 points .

Philagape
10-28-2007, 06:12 PM
:roflmao: His smartness net us 3 points .

So did JP. Then Evans turned (another) JP pick into a touchdown.

justasportsfan
a team that can go out there and get some first downs and move down field is a team that is at least improving. A team that totally relies on throwing the bomb is a joke.

well so far the bomb won us a game and the dink and dunk lost us one almost blew another game.

Typ0
who knows what this O would've looked like if we gave it a chance. We all know that Fairchild screwed it all up and JP and the D bailed out Fairchild today.

you already had decided JP had a great game today the minute TE headed off to the locker room.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 06:13 PM
So did JP. Then Evans turned (another) JP pick into a touchdown.

Hey, I don't care how. As a bills fan, I only care about the result. a TD. I'm happy we won.

Typ0
10-28-2007, 06:14 PM
well so far the bomb won us a game and the dink and dunk lost us one almost blew another game.

almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades...so I guess that dink 'n dunk as you call it won us a couple game didn't it? How many games has the bomb won us?

justasportsfan
you already had decided JP had a great game today the minute .

:roflmao:

Amazing how the Trent fans turn into psychics all of a sudden. Philagape thinks Trent coulda, woulda, shoulda.

justasportsfan
almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades...so I guess that dink 'n dunk as you call it won us a couple game didn't it? How many games has the bomb won us?
NO, the D won it INSPITE of the dink and dunk

MTBillsFan
10-28-2007, 06:15 PM
A win is a win! No matter the QB...
Evans make a helluva play today and Roscoe dropped a very nice pass.
none the less,
GO BILLS!

TacklingDummy
10-28-2007, 06:16 PM

:clap:

These are the same fans that will always say "wait till next year".

Philagape
10-28-2007, 06:16 PM

Amazing how the Trent fans turn into psychics all of a sudden. Philagape thinks Trent coulda, woulda, shoulda.

YOU could have done it. :up:

Mr. Cynical
10-28-2007, 06:22 PM

JP = RJ.

End of story.

YardRat
10-28-2007, 06:25 PM
JP at least deserves credit for getting the ball down the field and giving the receiver a chance to make a play on the ball, but the lion's share of praise should go to Evans...By all rights the ball should've been picked off and Lee made a great individual effort to steal it and take it to the house.

It is going to be interesting to see how the play of both are viewed this week, and what comes out of it. My guess is that if Edwards is healthy, he still gets the nod against Cincinnati.

Mr. Cynical
10-28-2007, 06:28 PM
JP at least deserves credit for getting the ball down the field and giving the receiver a chance to make a play on the ball, but the lion's share of praise should go to Evans...By all rights the ball should've been picked off and Lee made a great individual effort to steal it and take it to the house.

It is going to be interesting to see how the play of both are viewed this week, and what comes out of it. My guess is that if Edwards is healthy, he still gets the nod against Cincinnati.

I look at it this way as well - how long was the offense on the field w/ TE and Lynch? I mean he managed to chew up 10 min of the 1st quarter. Granted it only resulted in 3 pts, but IMO it shows he can move the chains consistently vs. the hail mary pass every other series. And this coming from a rook with 4 games under his belt as a starter. JMO but we need to stick with TE.

djjimkelly
10-28-2007, 06:29 PM

no DICK is gonna say some politicly correct thing like trents wrist is a little bit rusty lol

YardRat
10-28-2007, 06:32 PM
I look at it this way as well - how long was the offense on the field w/ TE and Lynch? I mean he managed to chew up 10 min of the 1st quarter. Granted it only resulted in 3 pts, but IMO it shows he can move the chains consistently vs. the hail mary pass every other series. And this coming from a rook with 4 games under his belt as a starter. JMO but we need to stick with TE.

I agree...I'll take FG's and winning the time of possession battle every game over the long TD bomb every four contests any day of the week.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 06:32 PM
no DICK is gonna say some politicly correct thing like trents wrist is a little bit rusty lol

G. Host
10-28-2007, 07:32 PM
that was all evans.

should've been an int

No it wasn't - the Jets defensive back helped running into his own man letting Evans get the TD.

Oaf
10-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Wow, deja vu.

It's like the '05 KC game all over again. So lets look back and make the right decision this time. JayPee ball baby! :dance:

Edwards isn't going anywhere, let's let him sit awhile longer, learn a bit, and if JP tanks this year, give him an open QB comp next year.

gr8slayer
10-28-2007, 08:48 PM
JP = RJ.

End of story.
Edwards = Pennington with less of an arm. What's your point?