PDA

View Full Version : You Be the Dip***t Coach: Who Starts vs the Beengals?

Meathead
10-28-2007, 05:43 PM
and please no icky shuffling

TacklingDummy
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Depends on if Edwards is hurt. If healthy, Trent should start.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-28-2007, 05:52 PM
On any given weekend, it comes down to which QB gives you the best chance to win.

I believe that will be Edwards.

PECKERWOOD
10-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Should be Losman, will be Edwards.

DraftBoy
10-28-2007, 05:57 PM
No respect for Gibril??

Meathead
10-28-2007, 09:35 PM
waaay more votes needed

G. Host
10-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Be an Dip***t idiot and call who should be starting before the doctor's report comes back? I am not that big of an idiot but I am sure some are.

Oaf
10-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Losman SHOULD start, but Edwards WILL.

Dick and Marv have no choice after their premature release last week. :cynic:

BillsFever21
10-28-2007, 11:49 PM
Losman SHOULD start, but Edwards WILL.

Dick and Marv have no choice after their premature release last week. :cynic:

They had a premature ejaculation last week and now they must stick with Edwards. The damage is already done. There is no chance in hell Losman or even Evans for that matter will be back in Buffalo after next season. You play Trent and live with your decision and hope he is more then an often injured version of Kelly Holcomb and try and build the offense around him with his new WR's.

Losman should be playing but it doesn't do any good right now. There is no way in hell he would come back to Buffalo and really no way in hell Ralph would pay the money either. Evans is done and would never come back to this wishy washy team. If Edwards is healthy you play him and hope to groom him. Playing Losman now only stalls the chances of Edwards looking like a real QB.

That's why last week the smart business choice is to play Losman. Edwards can still learn from the bench and you play the season out with Losman. Instead you create a disruptive lockerroom out of the entire deal and piss off some of our best players only to have Edwards get injured 1.5 games later and need Losman to come off the bench and save the day. It was just a horrible decision.

BILLSROCK1212
10-29-2007, 12:02 AM
Uhhh if you ask me Edwards has won you 3 1/2 games cas that Cowboys game wasnt 100% his fault and and Losman has lost you 3 games so I would go with the guy who has the better winning percentage then again look at who Losman had to face and who Edwards had to face Losman has had tougher opponents but Edwards still has the better winning percentage so I would go with him but if anything goes wrong no matter who starts at QB the back up should be installed immediately.

Elminster
10-29-2007, 12:39 AM
Edwards has been as vital to our victories as your average appendix is to the human body. Our offense has been absolutely pathetic and I cannot see how you can sugar-coat its ineptitude under BOTH QBs this year. We can barely score, and are completely reliant upon the defense to keep the opponent from scoring and the ST to get spectacular field decision so our offense stalls out in field goal range. Luckily, our defense has been playing a lot better, causing turnovers and actually getting off the field, but our offense is just putrid.

That said, the smart thing was to stick to Losman and the plan that allowed you to ALMOST make the play-offs last year, despite a 2-5 start. With better coaching, we're in the thick of the wildcard race. But now that you have dumped JP, you cannot take him back. You must ride or die with Edwards, because Losman will never trust his job security again, and thus will shortly be gone.

Meathead
10-29-2007, 12:42 AM
edwards is so good he could cure appendicitis with a string of field goals

shelby
10-29-2007, 07:10 AM
Edwards probably won't be able to start. We'll know more on Wednesday.
link (http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071029/SPORTS03/710290314/1021)