PDA

View Full Version : WHY DOESN"T EVERYONE STFU about QB THING

STAMPY
10-28-2007, 05:48 PM
Support whoever is the starter! No matter what! Jeeeeeeez. Everything is licker this, licker that. Just be a fan and end these idiodic controvercies. I was in support of edwards move. But moment JP strapped on helmet. I wanted him to get on fire and lead us to victory! If JP stays starter... I AM DOWN! If Trent is starter... I AM DOWN!

Whoever is the starter, i'm happy with it. I support 100% that decision. We are on a roll and need to continue. Get a clue people.

Tatonka
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM
it wont happen.. it is the nature of the game..

fans will always complain about the qb, or the coach, or the lines, or the defense.. or something.. it will never change no matter what you do.

Nighthawk
10-28-2007, 05:50 PM
I'm with you...I just want the Bills to win! It's not the QB's, but the coaches and it makes it tough on both JP and TE. It's a no-win situation.

STAMPY
10-28-2007, 05:52 PM
i just wanna win. All i care about.

DynaPaul
10-28-2007, 06:06 PM
I was hoping we could get something done with JP in and we did thanks to Evans making an awesome play. JP didn't look bad but this isn't going to convince me that he should be named the starter again. If Edwards goes down at least I don't have to worry about the backup.

TheBrownBear
10-28-2007, 06:09 PM
Exactly, neither of these guys are worldbeaters right now so I don't even understand the whole "controversy." I just want to win.

PECKERWOOD
10-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Listen, supporting the starting QB is one thing but having an opinion on who should start is another thing. I'll support Trent if he gets the nod next week but I'm saying straight up that I want to see Losman start next week.

shelby
10-28-2007, 06:13 PM
:posrep: i agree.

:gobills:

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 06:14 PM
I was amazed at how the announcers made it seem like JP threw such a great pass.......Evans saved his ass big time

PECKERWOOD
10-28-2007, 06:19 PM
I was amazed at how the announcers made it seem like JP threw such a great pass.......Evans saved his ass big time

He put Evans in a position to make a great play, and that's exactly what happened, a great play.

TacklingDummy
10-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Should be 5-2 with real QBs and real game day coaching.

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 06:42 PM
He put Evans in a position to make a great play, and that's exactly what happened, a great play.So you are basically saying he threw it up for grabs and his guy came down with it right??:idunno:

Elminster
10-28-2007, 06:47 PM
So you are basically saying he threw it up for grabs and his guy came down with it right??:idunno:
If Favre can get props for making a living on threading the needle like that, why can't Losman? Losman is a risk-taker and also willing to trust his receivers completely. Just because Manning or Brady wouldn't throw that pass doesn't mean it's bad. I've seen QBs like Favre and Elway(and other less illustrious ones, to be fair) throw that pass. That is what Losman is, and that play will most certainly be a pick some times. But, for once, we put some one away, and though we'll never know how the game would've went with TE, it is safe to say he cannot and never would attempt to throw that pass.

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 06:47 PM
He put Evans in a position to make a great play, and that's exactly what happened, a great play.Are you kidding me with this neg?? It was a fact, not bashing. I don't do any bashing here. Ask around.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p2175253 width="50%">WHY DOESN"T... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=2175253#post2175253)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>10-28-2007 06:19 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>BuffaloFever (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=7804)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">senseless bashing! That was a great toss by Losman. ~ BF</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

YardRat
10-28-2007, 06:50 PM
:gobills:

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 06:50 PM
If Favre can get props for making a living on threading the needle like that, why can't Losman? Losman is a risk-taker and also willing to trust his receivers completely. Just because Manning or Brady wouldn't throw that pass doesn't mean it's bad. I've seen QBs like Favre and Elway(and other less illustrious ones, to be fair) throw that pass. That is what Losman is, and that play will most certainly be a pick some times. But, for once, we put some one away, and though we'll never know how the game would've went with TE, it is safe to say he cannot and never would attempt to throw that pass.Ok, it was a GREAT ****ing pass. Best ever!!! EVER!!! Better start JP for the rest of time.

but seriously, that was NOT threading the needle, it was throwing it up like Pepper used to do to Moss. See the lemon pass to Ginn in the Fin game as an example of threading the needle. and no I am not saying Lemon is good or JP is bad. Just using it as an example. Never have knocked JP. Just being honest and realistic

SquishDaFish
10-28-2007, 06:51 PM
I agree 110% Stampy. Awesome Posting but these idiots wont get it. :clap:

ajsdx
10-28-2007, 06:51 PM
Listen, supporting the starting QB is one thing but having an opinion on who should start is another thing. I'll support Trent if he gets the nod next week but I'm saying straight up that I want to see Losman start next week.

Great point. It just gets super old when people get all worked up and fight 24/7 on the boards about their opinions. It's great to have an opinion and argue about what you believe is in the best interest of the team, but I wish more people would realize that their opinions, whether they are right or wrong, don't affect the team at all. So people should just chill out rather than get so upset about everything. It makes the boards unbearable.

Then again, what Tatonka said is also true. That's why all message boards are the same except the SOSH main forum.

M
10-28-2007, 07:02 PM
I agree Stampy. I was rooting for Edwards in the beginning and I was rooting for J.P. in the end. I have my favorite, of course, but whoever is under center is who gets my cheers!

jamze132
10-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Yeah... but the Bills won...

Who gives a **** about what QB did what? As long as whoever is in there is putting points on the board, who give a flying ****??????

All the arguing that is about to take place over the next week is completey gay. Just cheer for whoever our idiot coach puts in there!!! ****!!!

STAMPY
10-28-2007, 08:49 PM
:up:
i'm glad i see some posters see bigger picture.