PDA

View Full Version : Edwards will start again next week.

lordofgun
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM
No doubt about it...Edwards will be starting again next week if he's healthy. Jauron named Edwards the starter and he's not going to change his mind. There's no point in even debating it.

Crisis
10-28-2007, 05:53 PM
He better, if he keeps flip flopping we're gonna have another controversy that's going to destroy the team...again.

circlethewagons
10-28-2007, 05:58 PM
Agreed. no way you can flip flop. However... I dont know if Edwards will be healthy... it was his throwing hand wasnt it?

gr8slayer
10-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Great, maybe he can go five strait games without a TD.

Night Train
10-28-2007, 06:01 PM
So we can plan on another 3 points from the Offense ?

Tatonka
10-28-2007, 06:01 PM
trent's "wrist injury" will keep him out..

:rofl:

jamze132
10-28-2007, 06:02 PM
I think Dick needs to do some soul searching and figure out what he is going to do before the locker room divides. It might all have started...

Typ0
10-28-2007, 06:06 PM
no question that he should start. After four years we have seen what we have with JP. He can throw the ball deep and hope one of our guys gets it and he can tank completely because he's a mental midget.

Illmatic15
10-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Put JP back in!

lordofgun
10-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Put JP back in!
The game's over, man!

PECKERWOOD
10-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Put JP back in!

Hey, Lee Evans wants this to happen as well!

Illmatic15
10-28-2007, 06:11 PM
The game's over, man!

I mean put JP back in the starting QB role

Wys Guy
10-28-2007, 06:11 PM
No doubt about it...Edwards will be starting again next week if he's healthy. Jauron named Edwards the starter and he's not going to change his mind. There's no point in even debating it.

And who is anyone to argue after the Hall-of-Fame bound Dick.

:D

Night Train
10-28-2007, 06:12 PM
I think Dick needs to do some soul searching and figure out what he is going to do before the locker room divides. It might all have started...

He's too busy searching for his lucky whiskey flask. (Oh wait, that's me. )

Wys Guy
10-28-2007, 06:16 PM
He better, if he keeps flip flopping we're gonna have another controversy that's going to destroy the team...again.

LMAO

You aren't serious w/ posts like this, are ya Crisis?

I mean seriously, how many controversies can a team have?

We're moving/not moving;

The market can/cannot sustain an NFL team:

Wilson did/didn't make the decision to yank JP for money reasons;

JP/Edwards;

Long ball is still the only thing that's working offensively in spite of the fact that it's nothing to build a team around merely pouring gasoline onto the fire that's already ablaze;

Levy's inexperience is hurting us/doesn't matter;

We should shouldn't have hired Jauron;

Fairchild is/isn't the problem on O;

McNally is just being given junk to work with but really is a good coach/he's the reason the OL sucks;

My fingers grow weary.

Honestly, do you truly believe that which of the two, Edwards or JP, starts is an issue here with this team?

Neither one has even arisen to the low end of mediocre this season.

Most of you here argue and debate all the wrong things. The chassis on which this car is attempting to be built isn't made for the parts that they're putting on. Feel free to think otherwise however, as it is thoroughly amusing.

Just trying to save an awful lot of you some heartache. Truly.

Michael82
10-28-2007, 06:17 PM
trent's "wrist injury" will keep him out..

:rofl:
I think that is exactly what is going to happen. Just like he did with the JP injury. Jauron is going to use the wrist injury as an excuse to start JP instead of Edwards.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 06:20 PM
and he should. I have no doubt in my mind that it's time to move on. Dick created on clusterF.

I hope Trent moves on a becomes out next franchise qb. I do know however that JP wasn't trhe problem. Farichild is an IDIOT. While Mularkey ruined JP's career, Fairchild came in and finshed what Mualrkey started.

Now he's is gonna ruin Trent too.

Mr. Cynical
10-28-2007, 06:25 PM
So we can plan on another 3 points from the Offense ?

What was the time of possession w/ TE in the game? How long was Lynch out and our 4th RB in the game?

YardRat
10-28-2007, 06:29 PM
LMAO

We're moving/not moving;

JP/Edwards;

Long ball is still the only thing that's working offensively in spite of the fact that it's nothing to build a team around merely pouring gasoline onto the fire that's already ablaze;

McNally is just being given junk to work with but really is a good coach/he's the reason the OL sucks;

My fingers grow weary.

Honestly, do you truly believe that which of the two, Edwards or JP, starts is an issue here with this team?

Most of you here argue and debate all the wrong things. The chassis on which this car is attempting to be built isn't made for the parts that they're putting on. Feel free to think otherwise however, as it is thoroughly amusing.

Shouldn't you be looking up game stats to attempt to prove that we really didn't win today, again?

Lexwhat
10-28-2007, 06:33 PM
and he should. I have no doubt in my mind that it's time to move on. Dick created on clusterF.

I hope Trent moves on a becomes out next franchise qb. I do know however that JP wasn't trhe problem. Farichild is an IDIOT. While Mularkey ruined JP's career, Fairchild came in and finshed what Mualrkey started.

Now he's is gonna ruin Trent too.

Are you drunk? I never seen you type this bad...

kinigirly
10-28-2007, 06:34 PM
trent if healthy should continue to start. dick made made a commitment to trent as the starter. but he did that with jp when he named him the starter after preseason. i think the moral is that dick's logic defies all logic, therefore anything goes and him keeping his word means nothing.

Crisis
10-28-2007, 06:36 PM
LMAO

We're moving/not moving;

JP/Edwards;

My fingers grow weary.

A QB carousel is going to set this team back even more years than we're behind.

Shouldn't you be writing an article no one's going to read?

Typ0
10-28-2007, 06:38 PM
trent if healthy should continue to start. dick made made a commitment to trent as the starter. but he did that with jp when he named him the starter after preseason. i think the moral is that dick's logic defies all logic, therefore anything goes and him keeping his word means nothing.

I don't ever recall a season long comittment to JP they said he was starting.

When does JP hit the incentives?

Meathead
10-29-2007, 01:06 AM
the bengals will be stunned into submission watching the field goal alanche