As if that's what this team needs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if that's what this team needs!

JP coming in and essentially doing the same nothing that Edwards was doing but heaving a deep ball, ala '06's sum total of how good we were on O, utterly invalidating Jauron's choice and decisions.

Does it get any more laughable?

Please, just lay out all the ways that this team can humiliate itself, it's owner, and it's coaching right now so that I can quit being surprised at all the new unfounded ways that we keep doing it.

But hell ****ing YEAH, we beat the might, mighty, mighty Jets and put the Colts, Chargers, and Pats on notice that we won't be trifled with.

Is that how it's done! /sarcasm

• patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: As if that's what this team needs!

Dude...

While this team has PLENTY of problems and I cant stand the coaching either; the bottom line is they are 3-4 and are a few seconds away from being 5-2, literally.

If I didn't know any better I'd think we were Miami?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
      utterly invalidating Jauron's choice and decisions.
      Umm...in case nobody told you...we won the game.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

POST DELETED for TOS Violation. Please attack the post and not the poster. - Mikey82
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Unbelievable.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• mayotm
            • Jul 2003

JP coming in and essentially doing the same nothing that Edwards was doing but heaving a deep ball, ala '06's sum total of how good we were on O, utterly invalidating Jauron's choice and decisions.

Does it get any more laughable?

Please, just lay out all the ways that this team can humiliate itself, it's owner, and it's coaching right now so that I can quit being surprised at all the new unfounded ways that we keep doing it.

But hell ****ing YEAH, we beat the might, mighty, mighty Jets and put the Colts, Chargers, and Pats on notice that we won't be trifled with.

Is that how it's done! /sarcasm

The only thing more laughable is your post. The Bills lose, you *****. The Bills win, you *****.

Post edited for TOS violation. Please attack the post and not the poster!
            - Mikey82

Comment

• scott51
              • Oct 2006

Good God what do the Bills have to do? Was it a perfectly played game, NO. Did we make mistakes that we desperately need to fix, Yes. The bottom line here though is the BILLS WON!! That will make my week much better and thats 2 weeks in a row baby! I can't remember the last time I was able to say that!!

GO BILLS!!

Go Bills!
              Go Sabres!

JP Losman, your time is up!

2007 Standings:
              Buffalo Bills 7-9
              New England Patriots 18-1*

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

last time I looked we won.....

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• raphael120
                  Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                  • Oct 2005

Last time i checked we never won pretty, but I think the main thing is our team is pretty bad from the coaching on down on offense, and I think every game won, as bad a win as it is, is something suprising.

honestly, the bills have no business winning games in this league with the pathetiic kinda offense we've put on the field, but for whatever reason, we've won.

st. louis, who is 0-7, has 99 total points put up on offense.

the bills, have 92 total points on offense, and we're 3-4.

I'll take playing bad and being 3-4 than bein bad and beig 0-7.

at this point, with the shape of our team, with the injuries on defense, the rookie QB, the horrible run blocking, our WR situation, not really having any stars on our team, and our mediocre coaching staff, it's a miracle we win any games at all.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by raphael120
                    Last time i checked we never won pretty, but I think the main thing is our team is pretty bad from the coaching on down on offense, and I think every game won, as bad a win as it is, is something suprising.

honestly, the bills have no business winning games in this league with the pathetiic kinda offense we've put on the field, but for whatever reason, we've won.

st. louis, who is 0-7, has 99 total points put up on offense.

the bills, have 92 total points on offense, and we're 3-4.

I'll take playing bad and being 3-4 than bein bad and beig 0-7.

at this point, with the shape of our team, with the injuries on defense, the rookie QB, the horrible run blocking, our WR situation, not really having any stars on our team, and our mediocre coaching staff, it's a miracle we win any games at all.
                    but we have...3-4...2 plays from 5-2...is it deceptive, yes? is it better than 0-7 or 0-8...hell yeah.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• raphael120
                      Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      but we have...3-4...2 plays from 5-2...is it deceptive, yes? is it better than 0-7 or 0-8...hell yeah.
                      We aint goin to the playoffs, but I think all Bills fans have accepted that fact since Week 3. We're not a playoff team. But are we a team who can be making strides and be setting themselves up for a nice push next year, sure. (gee, seems we say this every year)

I'd rather be a crappy team that can play their asses off and somehow win, than be a horrid team like St. Louis and Miami. I mean, I have to be a Bills fan even if they are 0-7, but at least 3-4 will still allow me to go to the bar in my Bills jersey and not feel ashamed.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

JP coming in and essentially doing the same nothing that Edwards was doing but heaving a deep ball, ala '06's sum total of how good we were on O

That happened around 5-6 times last year. Im not impressed.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Billsology
                          Umm...in case nobody told you...we won the game.

He does not know.

He was not watching the game.
                          Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
                            • Aug 2006

obviously he wasnt watching the game, were you aware that edwards was hurt?..of course JP had to come in, edwards had a big cast on his arm, why are you *****ing about us winning, we're 3-4 going against cinci then the fins..stfu, pissing me off with this *****ing about how we won and how we did it.

Comment

• jpdex12
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                              Not really deceptive, this team is fighting to win anyway they can and they will be better of for that in the future. We have played some good teams so far this season. We are the only team that has given NE a tough time even if it was for 3/4 of a quarter. Our defense is decimated and our offense if new and young with a new QB. What would fans be saying if we were 5-2 right now? Good god!
                              Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

Working...
                              X