PDA

View Full Version : New England...

Tatonka
10-28-2007, 05:56 PM
wow.. they are really putting some stink on it every week..

going for it on 4th down.. on multiple occassions while blowing out the skins strong defense..

the back up qb now has as many tds as both of the bills qbs.. lol.

how is a team this good.. it is sick.

chubluv
10-28-2007, 06:06 PM
:puke:

Wys Guy
10-28-2007, 06:09 PM

going for it on 4th down.. on multiple occassions while blowing out the skins strong defense..

how is a team this good.. it is sick.

The interesting thing T is that they didn't even seem to be trying particularly out of the ordinary. I had the game on all afternoon thinking that it might actually have a decent chance of being good. Wrong!

The Pats do it seemingly effortlessly. I.e., anyone thinking that this will take something out of them emotionally for next week is mistaken. They've been playing this game like we brush our teeth.

Which reminds me, isn't that the game that you had on too?

patmoran2006
10-28-2007, 06:45 PM
I like the Colts next week to win at home.

That being said, NE is ridiculous right now and fun to watch I have to admit.. However, throwing the ball on 4th down and running in for a score with the score already 45-0 is bull****.

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 06:45 PM

how is a team this good.. it is sick.Uhhh....The Pats back-up has ZERO TD's passing and 1 rushing :idunno:

Michael82
10-28-2007, 06:48 PM

That being said, NE is ridiculous right now and fun to watch I have to admit.. However, throwing the ball on 4th down and running in for a score with the score already 45-0 is bull****.
Belichick is purposely running up the score right now and trying to piss everyone off. He is such a ****ing *******! :mad:

Whaler53
10-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Belichick is purposely running up the score right now and trying to piss everyone off. He is such a ****ing *******! :mad:

Not really. A good portion of the starters were out.

It isn't our fault that other teams can't stop our scrubs from scoring on them.....

Michael82
10-28-2007, 07:03 PM
Not really. A good portion of the starters were out.

It isn't our fault that other teams can't stop our scrubs from scoring on them.....
I call bull****! The score is 38-0 and you have been dominating the Redskins. The 3rd quarter is almost over and they brought Brady and all the starters in one more time to get a 3rd passing TD. It goes into the 4th quarter and Brady is still in and passing the ball. :ill: Brady was left in until 8:30 left on the clock and now the score was 45-0. :cynic:

Face it! Belichick is pissed that everyone called him a cheater and is purposely rubbing everyone's nose into it. I guarantee that there is a lot of bad blood and pure hate for the New England Patriots right now and is Belichick isn't careful, this will bite him in the ass as someone will go after Brady and purposely try to hurt him.

Jeff1220
10-28-2007, 07:06 PM
Are the Pats really that good, or has parity just made the rest of the NFL that bad?

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 07:07 PM

That being said, NE is ridiculous right now and fun to watch I have to admit.. However, throwing the ball on 4th down and running in for a score with the score already 45-0 is bull****.Karma is a *****

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 07:09 PM
Joe Gibbs snubbed Bill Belichick after the Washington-New England contest. He ran off the field and didn't shake Belichick hand.
http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/story;jsessionid=CDD82288F8B5A05EED69E5B6B7D446B1?id=09000d5d803aa18f&template=without-video&confirm=true

BillsNick
10-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Karma is a *****

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Whaler53
10-28-2007, 07:11 PM
I call bull****! The score is 38-0 and you have been dominating the Redskins. The 3rd quarter is almost over and they brought Brady and all the starters in one more time to get a 3rd passing TD. It goes into the 4th quarter and Brady is still in and passing the ball. :ill: Brady was left in until 8:30 left on the clock and now the score was 45-0. :cynic:

Face it! Belichick is pissed that everyone called him a cheater and is purposely rubbing everyone's nose into it. I guarantee that there is a lot of bad blood and pure hate for the New England Patriots right now and is Belichick isn't careful, this will bite him in the ass as someone will go after Brady and purposely try to hurt him.

Roy Williams tried acouple weeks ago, diving at his knees.

I don't hate the whole running up the score thing. This is the NFL, not college or HS (which I do have a problem running up the score). These guys are professionals, if they want to stop the Pats from running up the score, keep them out of the endzone.

That said, congrats on your win today, you guys earned it. I do think that in the next couple of years you guys will be right back in the race for the East.

Keep up the good work :up:

YardRat
10-28-2007, 07:12 PM
The bigger they are, the harder they fall. I'm starting to hope the Pats go undefeated for the regular season, then get taken out in their first playoff game.

Whaler53
10-28-2007, 07:15 PM
Joe Gibbs snubbed Bill Belichick after the Washington-New England contest. He ran off the field and didn't shake Belichick hand.
http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/story;jsessionid=CDD82288F8B5A05EED69E5B6B7D446B1?id=09000d5d803aa18f&template=without-video&confirm=true

Absolutely classless........:chuckle:

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 07:18 PM
I agree....Belichick is absolutely classless:up:

Whaler53
10-28-2007, 07:20 PM
I agree....Belichick is absolutely classless:up:

lol, ok, you got me.

All homerism aside, if it had been Bushwick Bill that ran off the field after that game (had the score been reversed) everyone would be up in arms over it.

Ah well, its all good. I don't mind playing the role of big bad villian.

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 07:22 PM
I guess he too thought the Pats were running up the score

Whaler53
10-28-2007, 07:26 PM
Ah well, can't please everybody

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 07:29 PM
true

Michael82
10-28-2007, 07:29 PM
Nice job by Gibbs! He knows and so does the rest of the NFL that Bill Belichick is nothing but a cheating, rude, selfish piece of **** that wants to stick it to everyone because he was caught cheating. He is purposely running up the score each week and getting every single team madder at him each game. I guarantee that a Patriots player will go down due to a cheapshot this year. It's just a matter of when. And if that doesn't happen, then hopefully karma bites him in the ass. :pray: