• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Jauron-Mangini Just Waged A 3 Hour " Who's Dumber " Contest

And Mangini wins !

Although I'm sure Jauron had to look at his notes to see which hand to use for the post game handshake.

Did either Offense even practice during the week ?
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • chubluv
    BillsZone bowling team MVP
    • Jan 2003

Re: Jauron-Mangini Just Waged A 3 Hour " Who's Dumber " Contest

We are in 5th place
    Clump is on the IR
    Chubluv average is 167
    Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
    Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• STAMPY
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

i don't think Jauron was that bad today. The one play lynch went wrong way

Comment

• socalfan
        Old Fogey from Cali
        • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
        And Mangini wins !

Although I'm sure Jauron had to look at his notes to see which hand to use for the post game handshake.

Hello! HELLO!! anyone home in there. WE WON!!!!!

Comment

And Mangini wins !

Most intelligent thing I've seen all day NightTrain!

Thanks!

Comment

• Night Train
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by socalfan
            Hello! HELLO!! anyone home in there. WE WON!!!!!
            Only because the NFL mandates a winner in each game.

The only positive was the lack of overtime.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• STAMPY
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Sep 2003

Night train give me 5 things that Jauron botched?

Comment

• jamze132
                • Jun 2003

And Mangini wins !

I nominate this thread for "Thread of the Year"!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

I was thinking the exact same thing.

While Mangini might've taken too long to cut his vet QB, Dick might've cut his vet qb too soon.

Both teams might as well go with their future qb's . May the lesser idiot have a better season.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Akhippo
                    • Nov 2002

It may not be true down to a player, but this team plays dumb. Just watching the game the only feeling you have is, are they going to be able to do......

It took them all of the first half and halftime to realize that Revis is coming off the end. We better block him.

This team is never one step ahead. Never thinks ahead. They are always taking it.

It seems like it takes them a couple plays to get something, anything to work, then they get all excited and let up. Big pass play for 18 yds, Oh, its first down again, we have to run it. Blitz for a sack, Oh ok, now lets sit back with 10 yds cushions on the next play. Ah, they passed for a first, darn.
                    Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

When we get inside the 20 we should just send Lindell out there on 1st down.

Comment

• historypete
                        • Feb 2005

I'm glad they won today, because I almost blew up before half-time. I still can't believe Fairchild won't attack anyone. They have 2 TO's and a 3rd and 11 around the 50 and they run a give up play. I went nuts. Just like the week before against Baltimore they sit on the ball. This team on Offense coaches not like they want to win, but the old saying of "not to lose". And Jauron is culpable becuase he allows this to go on.

With that said Perry Fewell is an excellent coach. This guy has his players going hard all the time and considering the injuries he's had to deal with I give him all the credit in the world. I think the other two could learn something from him.

Comment

• Night Train
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by historypete
                          I'm glad they won today, because I almost blew up before half-time. I still can't believe Fairchild won't attack anyone. They have 2 TO's and a 3rd and 11 around the 50 and they run a give up play. I went nuts.
                          Jauron keeps talking about 60 minutes of football, yet keep doing exactly what you posted. It's so frustrating. As if he's dying for a bathroom break.

Comment

• Akhippo
                            • Nov 2002

This team has a take it in the rear attitude. They dont dictate to anybody. On D they sit back and wait for the offense. If the offense used all of the playclock, you wouldnt see the D move for 20 seconds. No trying to confuse or harass or intimidate.
                            Same on offense. I can almost hear the play in the helmet. Ok, TRY this play and well see what happens. HOPEFULLY we will get a good matchup.
                            It all starts with the coaches. Dick always gets comments on his stoic look on the sideline. NO, its his, damn I left my coaching in the NFL for dummies book on the bus.
                            Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• John Doe
                              Florida Man
                              • Jul 2002

We won with a rookie QB starting his first game on the road.

I think that the coaches did a pretty good job.

Comment

Working...
                              X