PDA

View Full Version : neither one of our QB's are perfect

more cowbell
10-28-2007, 06:12 PM
It doesnt matter who starts.

we have 2 young, talented, but in experienced QBs on our team.

It's time all of us stop arguing about whos better, because its the same result just about with either QB.

The point is the Bills won...2 games in a row now...granted it wasn't pretty but a win is a win, lets be happy this week and not have stupid arguments about the Quarterbacks.

JP came in and yes he under threw that TD to Evans, but the guy came in and we scored 10 points and WON a game.

Isnt being a Bills fan about wanting the team to win, not winning an argument on who you think is the better QB?

go bills

shelby
10-28-2007, 06:17 PM
:goodpost:

jamze132
10-28-2007, 07:55 PM
It doesnt matter who starts.

we have 2 young, talented, but in experienced QBs on our team.

It's time all of us stop arguing about whos better, because its the same result just about with either QB.

The point is the Bills won...2 games in a row now...granted it wasn't pretty but a win is a win, lets be happy this week and not have stupid arguments about the Quarterbacks.

JP came in and yes he under threw that TD to Evans, but the guy came in and we scored 10 points and WON a game.

Isnt being a Bills fan about wanting the team to win, not winning an argument on who you think is the better QB?

go bills
That's the attitude we all need to have, people, pay attention!!!!!!!!

DynaPaul
10-28-2007, 08:25 PM
It's true. JP's got the arm and attitude while Trent's got the brains and demeanor. That make things tough. I'm still leaning a little towards Edwards though because I think he may have more potential than JP. And no guys, I am not a JP hater.

odin
10-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Well.. we now have seen these two QB's against the exact same team... Who looked better?

G. Host
10-28-2007, 08:28 PM
I think the Bills need to mix and match them like baseball pitchers. One be prepared to come in to relieve other when not effective or a change of pace is needed.