PDA

View Full Version : Just once!

scott51
10-28-2007, 06:34 PM
"If he's healthy, he plays..." That is something I would just once like to hear a Head Coach of the Buffalo Bills say. I haven't watched the game yet, have it DVR'd and will watch it later. In my opinion, JP Losman did his job today. Our STARTING quarterback got injured, the BACKUP quarterback came in and finished the game for us. Now he needs to head back to the bench once #5 is healthy. If that does not happen and we suddenly have JP starting because Trent isn't "quite there yet" this coaching staff needs to go!!! (Keep the special teams coach and defensive coach)

jamze132
10-28-2007, 07:50 PM
"If he's healthy, he plays..." That is something I would just once like to hear a Head Coach of the Buffalo Bills say. I haven't watched the game yet, have it DVR'd and will watch it later. In my opinion, JP Losman did his job today. Our STARTING quarterback got injured, the BACKUP quarterback came in and finished the game for us. Now he needs to head back to the bench once #5 is healthy. If that does not happen and we suddenly have JP starting because Trent isn't "quite there yet" this coaching staff needs to go!!! (Keep the special teams coach and defensive coach)
Whatever he is going to do, he needs to do it quickly and be firm about it. If he dances around teh subject and sounds like an idiot, he will lose MORE cool points.

Right now, he only has 2 out of a possible 100 cool points!

G. Host
10-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Don't think he cares what fans think about him and shouldn't either.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 09:08 PM

I actually agree. Dick and Marv will either make it or go down with the ship with Trent. JP is done here in buffalo. . We stick with Trent for the rest of the season and find out if he's our future . Jp could've been but Dick decided to go with another experiment. Let the Trent Edwards project continue.

We need to find out if there will be a qb competition in next years camp with Trent vs rookie or Trent as the undisputed qb. Time to move on.

I'm almost sure Lee won't be happy about it. We'll trade his ass and build a team around TE or someone else.