Well, do I want to get stabbed or shot? Let the QB contoversy begin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Well, do I want to get stabbed or shot? Let the QB contoversy begin.

Even when we win it's a pain in the butt.

Evans was just on Sirrius saying "that's why JP should be the starter."

Maybe we could run a 2 QB set with Lynch taking the snaps.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Well, do I want to get stabbed or shot? Let the QB contoversy begin.

If anyone doesn't believe that the locker room is already fractured, they are fooling themselves. No matter what DICK does this week, there are going to be a bunch of pissed off players. I'm betting that he's going to use the injury as an excuse to start Losman and give him another shot at his job this week.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Evans was quoted as saying that?

if so, he's starting to show some true colors and demonstrate what a "me-first" type of ******* he's quickly becoming.

For the 8th time in two weeks, shut the **** up and just play the game.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

Evans didn't say that... He did say on multiple occasions during the interview that it's no secret how he feels. Apparently there are quite a few Bills players with the same sentiment... If you wanna believe ESPN!!!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
          If anyone doesn't believe that the locker room is already fractured, they are fooling themselves. No matter what DICK does this week, there are going to be a bunch of pissed off players. I'm betting that he's going to use the injury as an excuse to start Losman and give him another shot at his job this week.
          Totally agree. If I'm Jauron I'm telling Edwards that it's worse than it is. Let JP play and avoid the hassle.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
            • Feb 2005

Is somebody gonna say how "unfair" it is?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by draz54
              Evans didn't say that... He did say on multiple occasions during the interview that it's no secret how he feels. Apparently there are quite a few Bills players with the same sentiment... If you wanna believe ESPN!!!
              Yeah he did. Just heard it. Don't talk out your butt.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

When Evans made his original comments, he admitted the main reason was "principle" ... as in the incumbent is entitled and shouldn't lose his job to injury. And of course, they were drafted together and have hooked up for big-play TV highlight money plays. Evans is the least objective commentator on the planet over this issue.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                  • Feb 2005

I listened to the entire Evans interview and didn't hear that... Perhaps we'll all hear it again at BB.com.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

The most disappointing thing to me about this QB situation is that Evans is handling it more poorly than either TE or JP.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Haha! We owe Wade and MUlarkey an apology. This team is turning into a cluster****.

Sorry, didn't mean to laugh . I still love my bills but I kinda thought something like this doesn't surprise me. Now I know why Dick Jauron kinda got in trouble with DeAngelo in Chicago. This could turn into something ugly if not handled correctly. I already knew Dick screwed up with JP, let's see if he can fix this mess.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Philagape
                        WIN NOW
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                        Maybe we could run a 2 QB set with Lynch taking the snaps.
                        We could do what the Jets did and make JP and Trent the wideouts with Reed the QB.

Or Miami with Marty Booker today
                        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                          We could do what the Jets did

Or Miami with Marty Booker today
                          my only consolation to this 2nd rebuilding season.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by draz54
                            I listened to the entire Evans interview and didn't hear that... Perhaps we'll all hear it again at BB.com.
                            You listened to the Evans interview on Sirrius radio that was on at 7:15 PM?

Read my intial thread. Geez.

Comment

• scott51
                              • Oct 2006

I believe Evans would say something like that and think that he is the reason this locker-room is going to end up divided more than it is now. He needs to realize that there is more to the game bombing it down the field so you can pad your stats. Granted that is exciting but we have shown in earlier games that it gets you no where. And wasn't it JP who screwed up a couple big bombs earlier in the year? Not trying to dig up old bones, just showing that the deep ball is not everything!
                              Go Bills!
                              Go Sabres!

JP Losman, your time is up!

2007 Standings:
                              Buffalo Bills 7-9
                              New England Patriots 18-1*

Comment

Working...
                              X