PDA

View Full Version : I can see it now..

PECKERWOOD
10-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Dick Jauron is going to come out and say that Trent Edwards is not 100% and Losman will be the starter next week vs Cincinnati. He is going to try and avoid another QB controversy at all costs. If Losman plays well against the Bungholes then he will most likely play again, if not then Trent Edwards is healthy again and he will resume his position as starting QB. You watch!

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 07:21 PM
the wheels on the billswagon keeps going round and round.

HHURRICANE
10-28-2007, 07:24 PM
My friends and I at the end of the game were like "who needs this crap."

PECKERWOOD
10-28-2007, 07:25 PM

We do, my friend! Competition brings the best out in everyone, may the best man win!

djjimkelly
10-29-2007, 10:56 AM

i was at a haloween party on saturday with about 20 bills fans everyone of them wanted losman.

BillsOverDolphins
10-29-2007, 10:58 AM
We do, my friend! Competition brings the best out in everyone, may the best man win!
really?...i dont like how our last qb controversy went...

Forward_Lateral
10-29-2007, 11:00 AM
Edwards won't be 100%. Tough to throw with a sprained wrist. What do you want Dick to do, lie?

BTW, who cares? If Losman playes well to get his job back, how is that possibly a bad thing? Aren't we all in favor of winning?

Forward_Lateral
10-29-2007, 11:00 AM
really?...i dont like how our last qb controversy went...

Which one?

HHURRICANE
10-29-2007, 11:01 AM

This is not a good thing for the team.

HHURRICANE
10-29-2007, 11:02 AM
Edwards won't be 100%. Tough to throw with a sprained wrist. What do you want Dick to do, lie?

BTW, who cares? If Losman playes well to get his job back, how is that possibly a bad thing? Aren't we all in favor of winning?

Totally agree here. If JP comes out and plays well against Cincy and gets us a win than he deserves to get his job back.

Tatonka
10-29-2007, 11:02 AM
there is no other way for DJ to handle this..

even if trent is only SLIGHTLY dinged up, he is sitting this week.

dick will not sit losman on the heels of what just happened and the support the entire team is showing for its captain.

Tatonka
10-29-2007, 11:04 AM
This is not a good thing for the team.

no matter what, as long as we are winning, anything is good for the team.

if this situation causes jp or edwards to step up their game.. if it causes any player to play harder for "their guy" or whatever.. as long as the end result is production.. it is a good thing.. imho.

The Answer
10-29-2007, 11:07 AM
Dick Jauron is going to come out and say that Trent Edwards is not 100% and Losman will be the starter next week vs Cincinnati. He is going to try and avoid another QB controversy at all costs. If Losman plays well against the Bungholes then he will most likely play again, if not then Trent Edwards is healthy again and he will resume his position as starting QB. You watch!

The Bengals defense is hideous - so if Losman starts he very well could have a 300 yard 3 TD type of game.

Still don't change a thing though - they are a 2-5 team and we should be able to beat them at home regardless who the QB is. Don't forget when The Holcombator lit them up in Cincy, in december in 2005 when they won the division and we were well out of contention!

~The Answer

HHURRICANE
10-29-2007, 11:08 AM
there is no other way for DJ to handle this..

even if trent is only SLIGHTLY dinged up, he is sitting this week.

dick will not sit losman on the heels of what just happened and the support the entire team is showing for its captain.

If Trent is ready to go on Sunday he'll be starting. Losman didn't do anything that amazing.

mybills
10-29-2007, 11:08 AM
:10:

PECKERWOOD
10-29-2007, 11:16 AM

I'm saying that DJ might just might lie about the extent of Edwards' injury. It makes sense. If Losman stinks up the joint against Cincy then DJ can always say: "Trent has already been named our starter and he is going to start when healthy." If Losman pans out against Cinci then he will still insist upon Edwards being injured and Losman will remain the starter. I could be wrong, but I think that it's Losmans job to lose again.

I'm in favor of winning just like you! And I'm sure you care because if you didn't then you wouldn't have wasted your time responding. :up:

raphael120
10-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Jauron left the door open when asked "If Edwards is fully healthy, is he the starting QB on Sunday" and Jauron refused to address the question.