PDA

View Full Version : Wy is everyone losing the big picture?

don137
10-28-2007, 07:21 PM
I can't believe half the crap I read...Jp suck because of ...Jp should start because of...Trent sucks because of...Trent is awesome because of..

What the heck is wrong with everyone? e are all Bills fans. Stops ripping on the the QB. Trent is going to be a great QB. JP showed today he is not done donning a Bills uniform. This should be a great thing. I can't believe so called fans are rooting for certain individuals over the well being of this team. The Bills won. Be happy. Quit being a sh%$head and rooting for a player over the well being of the team. I like both QBs. I want who gives us the best chance to win. Both are different types of QBs. Quit rooting for one QB over the other and start rooting for the Bills...Get a grip people.

mayotm
10-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Word!

jamze132
10-28-2007, 07:25 PM
I agree. Posters need to stop all the whining and *****ing about everything and be thankful that we can feel good the rest of the week!

JPFBillsFan
10-28-2007, 07:26 PM
Good point. It just makes things difficult from a fantasy standpoint when some of us dropped JP this week and picked up TE.

G. Host
10-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Good point. It just makes things difficult from a fantasy standpoint when some of us dropped JP this week and picked up TE.
Then switch to fantasy curling or tiddlywinks. About as realistic and does not prevent you from cheering for the Bills.

Ebenezer
10-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Then switch to fantasy curling.

hey, don't pick on curling....

that being said...the same people who ***** ***** because that is all they can do...i'll enjoy the ride, thanks.

G. Host
10-28-2007, 08:44 PM
hey, don't pick on curling....

that being said...the same people who ***** ***** because that is all they can do...i'll enjoy the ride, thanks.

Not fantasy curling the sport, fantasy curling the hair of your favorite player doll.

And *****ing is what they have practiced and what they are good at.

TacklingDummy
10-28-2007, 08:46 PM
I can't believe half the crap I read...Jp suck because of ...Jp should start because of...Trent sucks because of...Trent is awesome because of..

What the heck is wrong with everyone? e are all Bills fans. Stops ripping on the the QB. Trent is going to be a great QB. JP showed today he is not done donning a Bills uniform. This should be a great thing. I can't believe so called fans are rooting for certain individuals over the well being of this team. The Bills won. Be happy. Quit being a sh%$head and rooting for a player over the well being of the team. I like both QBs. I want who gives us the best chance to win. Both are different types of QBs. Quit rooting for one QB over the other and start rooting for the Bills...Get a grip people.

If's its a thread about the QB position then you should know what's probably in that thread. If you don't like it then don't open that thread.

Wys Guy
10-28-2007, 09:32 PM
I want who gives us the best chance to win.

Consider a career in comedy.

SABURZFAN
10-29-2007, 12:04 AM

i blame Jim Jones.

Jaybird
10-29-2007, 12:29 AM
im with you boys, it's enough already. Stop ripping on the team!!!!!!!!!!