PDA

View Full Version : Do some of you even like the Bills?

Bling
10-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Sounds to me like you either A) like to have your ego stroke, therefore, need to know that you picked the right QB or B) Have man-crushes on Edwards or Losman. I'm going to assume it's the former, but damn fellas, enjoy the win. At least give yourself till Monday AM to start frying your brain cells with Losman and Edwards stats.

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 07:36 PM
No, I don't like the Bills.

mayotm
10-28-2007, 07:37 PM
Sounds to me like you either A) like to have your ego stroke, therefore, need to know that you picked the right QB or B) Have man-crushes on Edwards or Losman. I'm going to assume it's the former, but damn fellas, enjoy the win. At least give yourself till Monday AM to start frying your brain cells with Losman and Edwards stats.Exactly!

Ebenezer
10-28-2007, 07:57 PM
there are people who would have *****ed about a 52-7 win because of a last minute score to break the shutout...and there are others who need to ***** to simply try to show how "big" they are...and there are others who need to ***** because they can never be happy...

pretty sad.

lordofgun
10-28-2007, 08:00 PM
0-16 :up:

don137
10-28-2007, 08:00 PM
:box: :blamelog:

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 08:02 PM
If the fins can't win in London maybe the fins can win in Cuba.

Cntrygal
10-28-2007, 08:03 PM

:liar:

G. Host
10-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Sounds to me like you either A) like to have your ego stroke, therefore, need to know that you picked the right QB or B) Have man-crushes on Edwards or Losman. I'm going to assume it's the former, but damn fellas, enjoy the win. At least give yourself till Monday AM to start frying your brain cells with Losman and Edwards stats.

No some are anti-Bills fans who have gotten so used to saying the Bills suck they just act like Chuck Dickerson and constantly bash the Bills. And some protect them like a mother hen with a machine gun.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Bling you should be happy we have something to debate over here . It takes away our attention from laughing at the fins .... for now.

Ebenezer
10-28-2007, 08:21 PM
Bling you should be happy we have something to debate over here . It takes away our attention from laughing at the fins .... for now.
no it doesn't...i'm still laughing.

Dr. Lecter
10-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Some people need to take a step back and look at how a teenage Dolphin fan makes more sense than some of the "adult" Bills fans we have here.

The last buffalo fan
10-28-2007, 08:24 PM

you better donate, you cheap :fishy: !!!

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 08:24 PM
no it doesn't...i'm still laughing.
:comedy:

YardRat
10-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Some people need to take a step back and look at how a teenage Dolphin fan makes more sense than some of the "adult" Bills fans we have here.

Methinks you're going to have a busy couple of weeks coming up :D

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 11:25 PM
0-16 :up:We still have a shot at the Jets and 2 at you guys

Johnny Bugmenot
10-28-2007, 11:43 PM
We still have a shot at the Jets and 2 at you guys

The Jets? OK, you have a shot. But I take Kellen Clemons (apologies for spelling) over Cleo Lemon anyday.

But against Buffalo? Buffalo has 3 wins. If they win against Cinci, they're a .500 team. Against a winless team, that's a pretty wide mismatch.

LtFinFan66
10-28-2007, 11:48 PM
If you guys want to look past the Fins, that's cool. Clemons vs. Lemon is a non-issue. If Beck doesn't start after the bye week, I will quit watching the Fins for this year

SABURZFAN
10-29-2007, 12:01 AM

by Wednesday,they'll be blaming SABURZFAN for all of this.

THATHURMANATOR
10-29-2007, 12:04 AM
there are people who would have *****ed about a 52-7 win because of a last minute score to break the shutout...and there are others who need to ***** to simply try to show how "big" they are...and there are others who need to ***** because they can never be happy...

pretty sad.
:bf1:

GO BILLS

GO JP

GO TRENT

Ebenezer
10-29-2007, 12:04 AM
If you guys want to look past the Fins, that's cool. Clemons vs. Lemon is a non-issue. If Beck doesn't start after the bye week, I will quit watching the Fins for this year
I can't believe he isn't starting now.

LtFinFan66
10-29-2007, 12:19 AM
Well firstly, I suppose they wanted to see if Lemon could win and save their season: NO:check:

Then secondly, I figure you would not want him starting right off against the Pats or the Giants in London: No:check:

So....with the bye week upcoming, that gives him two weeks of taking snaps with the first team so hopefully he starts. If not, I will not watch another game except for the one I am coming up for.

LtFinFan66
10-29-2007, 12:20 AM
by Wednesday,they'll be blaming SABURZFAN for all of this.By Weds. my ass, I blame you now!!

SABURZFAN
10-29-2007, 12:25 AM
By Weds. my ass, I blame you now!!

i blame you for the censoring going on around here.

LtFinFan66
10-29-2007, 12:35 AM
:bravo:

Your favorite word not working for ya SAB. I don't have that kind of power. Hell, I have nothing but a nice little tag

Devin
10-29-2007, 12:38 AM

:bf1:

djjimkelly
10-29-2007, 12:42 AM
i love the bills regardless of the QB.

that being said i have my favorite and i know who should start.

i think biggest issue on the board is real simple.

NO PLAYOFFS SINCE 1999 is waying very heavy on everyone and everyone is grasping at something to have hope it will change. cant blame anyone for being like that. but too many people blame one person the QB. whether it was FLUTIE RJ DREW LOSMAN OR EDWARDS. most of the time the qb hasnt been the biggest issue.

SABURZFAN
10-29-2007, 12:43 AM
:bravo:

Your favorite word not working for ya SAB. I don't have that kind of power. Hell, I have nothing but a nice little tag

you have a nice little record going on in miami too. :up:

BillsOverDolphins
10-29-2007, 01:00 AM
I used to like the Bills...been a fan since 1987 (4 years old)...but Buffalo has sucked all the joy of pro football out of me over these last few years. Every year that I can remember opening day of the NFL was the best day of my life...two things changed that: Buffalo's 2003 season--Bills just came off a promising 2002 season (great offensive year) and bulked up with multiple top FA's to shore up our defense. Started off strong, then quickly circled the drain, finishing 6-10.
The 2004 season finale against Pittsburgh was the coup-de-grace. Bills started off slow, going 3-6 by the midway point. Out of nowhere they catch fire, showing dominance on both sides of the ball (what 2003 should of been) for 6 straight games. Every impossible scenario down the stretch worked out for us and all we needed to do was beat the second-string Steelers in Buffalo. you all know how that ended--we had a 4th string running back rush for over 100 on us, and Bledsoe shat the bed. ever since then i've been unable to get excited about sundays. I want the bills to win every game still, but I'm less likely to give a crap now.
Sorry for that diatribe...i'm sauced and i needed to vent

LtFinFan66
10-29-2007, 01:18 AM
you have a nice little record going on in miami too. :up:I will sacrifice Fin victories for Buckeye victories this year. One wins- One doesn't

SABURZFAN
10-29-2007, 01:23 AM
I will sacrifice Fin victories for Buckeye victories this year. One wins- One doesn't

nice punt. :bf1:

LtFinFan66
10-29-2007, 01:25 AM
:up:

SquishDaFish
10-29-2007, 07:04 AM
I agree its bullcrrap the way they rip players on this team. I support whomever is playing in Buffalo! GO BILLS!!