• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Bills Sweep Jets

The Buffalo Bills completed a season sweep of the New York Jets for the first time in 10 years with a 13-3 win Sunday at Giants Stadium.

more...
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • Bufftp
    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills Sweep Jets

You know I am just going to celebrate this win!
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

This team could easily be 5-2 and we have not even played the door mat of of the division...AKA..the Dolphins better known as 0-8.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
          This team could easily be 5-2 and we have not even played the door mat of of the division...AKA..the Dolphins better known as 0-8.

I only hope our coaching staff doesn't think about the fishies being a doormat. My heart can't handle that kind of stress.
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
          X