PDA

View Full Version : Who's in control of this team?

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 07:43 PM
:idunno:

Whoever it is, obviously doesn't have a grip on things with the way things are in the lockerroom as implied by some so called reports.

You still have your best player saying what he wants done. Whether he is right or wrong is not the problem. The fact that he is going public is .

There was no bigger controversy in the entire NFL than the Pats getting caught cheating yet they pulled together as a team and are on the way to breaking records.

Our qb problem is nothing compared to Pats controversy and I hope we won't implode but if something isn't done , someone has to be held accountable. Marv? Dick? Ralph? Someone step us please.

John Doe
10-28-2007, 07:50 PM

Whoever it is, obviously doesn't have a grip on things with the way things are in the lockerroom as implied by some so called reports.

You still have your best player saying what he wants done. Whether he is right or wrong is not the problem. The fact that he is going public is .

There was no bigger controversy in the entire NFL than the Pats getting caught cheating yet they pulled together as a team and are on the way to breaking records.

Our qb problem is nothing compared to Pats controversy and I hope we won't implode but if something isn't done , someone has to be held accountable. Marv? Dick? Ralph? Someone step us please.

I don't see why the Patriots controversy should or would have any effect on that team.

I don't think that the Bills QB situation is that big a deal to the vast majority of the players on the team. It is not like the Holcomb-Losman controversy at all. The vets that were behind all the carping that went on are gone.

G. Host
10-28-2007, 08:47 PM

Evans is not our best player, Moorman is and has been extremely supportive of both QBs and without his contribution neither QB succeeded. Evans is equivalent to Nate who thought he was the best player in his own mind.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Evans is not our best player, Moorman is and has been extremely supportive of both QBs and without his contribution neither QB succeeded. fine , then let's build a team around Moorman. Let's build an O around him to be more specific. :D

Evans is equivalent to Nate who thought he was the best player in his own mind. As of right now, you can't dispute that Evans is our best offensive player. If there isn't any O player move proven more than Lee.

YardRat
10-28-2007, 08:56 PM
Evans needs to be called on the carpet, and I think he needs to be told not only by Jauron, Levy, and Wilson, but also by some other members of the team.

A former Bill not too long ago told a story to a friend of mine that indicated the real galvanizing point for the team in the late 80's/early 90's was when Thurman Thomas told Jim Kelly in the locker room it was about time he just STFU, kept the comments in the locker room, and played the game instead of criticizing the o-line or other players publicly every week.

It's time Evans was told STFU.