PDA

View Full Version : I know this was the Jets but.......

Mitchy moo
10-28-2007, 07:56 PM
The D played really well today and the play calling in most part was impressive. We never let the Jets have a second to breathe and smothered them every chance we got. I give credit to the coaches and the team for executing a great game. The Jets we're at home and had fans their to try to help them but we we're to much for them!!

GO BILLS!!!

YardRat
10-28-2007, 07:58 PM
:gobills:

historypete
10-28-2007, 08:00 PM
I thought Perry Fewell and the Defense has played excellent since the first Jets game. He is starting to blitz more and they have been very effective. The pass coverage has been tighter and the run defense better. I still believe McCargo should get a ton more time than he has, but other than that they've played extremely well. Fewell has done an excellent job considering the injuries he has had to deal with.

Mitchy moo
10-28-2007, 08:13 PM
I thought Perry Fewell and the Defense has played excellent since the first Jets game. He is starting to blitz more and they have been very effective. The pass coverage has been tighter and the run defense better. I still believe McCargo should get a ton more time than he has, but other than that they've played extremely well. Fewell has done an excellent job considering the injuries he has had to deal with.

The team is getting alot better on D.

DynaPaul
10-28-2007, 08:20 PM
I don't care who it was. A win is a win.