PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the game

X-Era
10-28-2007, 08:36 PM
This was one defensive struggle. Both D's played very good against the run. Both bent but didnt break. We got pressure on Pennington, but gave up some yards on the run.

What Im happy with:

Lynch- even though his yards were fairly low, he ran hard all day and gained extra yards after contact.
Reed- The kid is a great 3rd WR and can be counted on for at least one good play per game
Crowell- He was all over the field in this one making plays.
Kyle Williams- The more I watch him the more I like him, he brings his lunch pail every game and every game has a big play.
McCargo- continues to make plays and improve each week
Schobel- forced a fumble and had a sack, may be his best game this year.
Jauron- Continues to have 2nd and 3rd stringers ready to play and keeps them playing with heart each and every game
Losman- like it or lump it, that play to Evans was huge and blow the game open. Its also the first throwing TD in like 3 games. He hit Parrish in the hands on that other long one too.

What Im not so happy with:

DiGiorgio- he gets blown back pretty often and several times was way out of position against the run
Edwards- learn to throw it away instead of that costly pick, or just take the sack. Also hasnt got his confidence yet in the red zone
Parrish- make that damn catch, Losman hit you in the hands, catch it

Now, I honestly dont care who starts at QB as Ive said. But this is one tough choice. The part that bugs me is that it stinks of being a big controversy that this team doesnt need. I think we will stay with Edwards but I dont see many staying quiet if we lose big because we dont score TD's. It could get ugly, I hope it doesnt.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 08:56 PM
DiG played a great game.

G. Host
10-28-2007, 08:57 PM
Yes DiG played a great game. He was making the calls adjusting the defenses in case you did not notice and several times had players move into position to make plays. I was yelling at bar "Dig in DiG!" as he made several solid tough tackles.