PDA

View Full Version : Now what?

Wys Guy
10-28-2007, 09:27 PM
For everyone that likes to reduce one single stat to the sum total of the greatness of the Bills or of a single player, Losman now has a significantly higher passer rating.

Ruh roh!

I smell problems!

hydro
10-28-2007, 09:42 PM
Quite possibly the shortest post by Wys ever! Remember this day...

Wys Guy
10-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Quite possibly the shortest post by Wys ever! Remember this day...

Not quite.

TigerJ
10-28-2007, 10:05 PM
"Ruh Roh?" What's that? Scooby Doo talk for "Uh oh?"

Yeah, it does put Jauron in kind of a predicament, doesn't it. How adly is Edwards' arm hurt? If Edwards is limited in practice this week, I think Buffalo might better go with Losman. If Edwards is not llimited in practice, the decision is tougher, but I think the Bills might go with Edwards in that case.

Edwards did not have a terrible game statistically against the Jets appart from the interception. However, the Jets were clearly able to get to him with the corner blitzes and their pressure package. He looked like a rookie today. But then that's kind of what you expect when the opposing team has a little film on him and can game plan for him. He will need to get better at countering the things defenses will do to move him out of his comfort zone.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 10:09 PM
NO problems. JP is gone and Evans will follow. We'll keep rebuilding.

mybills
10-28-2007, 10:14 PM
I watched from the Bills Backer's bar this time. What happened to TE's wrist? Nobody saw how he hurt it. Maybe there was too much talking because it was such a boring game due to being tied at 3. Anyway, we saw him run into the tunnel and somebody asked where's he going? A few people said he had to go to the bathroom. I laughed because I've never seen that happen in a game before, but then they took forever to show him on the sideline with it wrapped in ice. Btw, I had my son with me so all I drank was ice water. What happened?

Tatonka
10-28-2007, 10:17 PM
he got hurt on a knock down i believe.. which is common if you look at his college career.

mybills
10-28-2007, 10:19 PM
We assume he ran out to get x-rays. Is it broken? Did they say?

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 10:27 PM
We assume he ran out to get x-rays. Is it broken? Did they say?

here's the X-Ray :limp:

Seriously though, I hope he's okay. I want him to start next game. Time to move on and see what he can do. The more he's in there, hopefully the sooner he develops.

TacklingDummy
10-28-2007, 10:34 PM
The Bills have another injury prone Qb, shocking.

mybills
10-28-2007, 10:37 PM
So nobody saw what happened? Did he even hurt it? Or is this another last minute (check out JP again) by the coaches because they still aren't sure about their decision?