PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if....Fairchild

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 10:07 PM
called for that deep pass or did Jp and Evans just said screw it, go deep . :idunno:

odin
10-28-2007, 10:08 PM
Looks like it was called.. All of the receivers were farther than 15 yards.. very strange for this staff.

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Looks like it was called.. All of the receivers were farther than 15 yards.. very strange for this staff.
So if it's JP go deep to our best weapon , if it's Trent run short?

RockStar36
10-28-2007, 10:11 PM
Probably.

Everyone can rip JP all they want but they can't deny that he has an excellent long ball arm.

acehole
10-28-2007, 10:13 PM
called for that deep pass or did Jp and Evans just said screw it, go deep . :idunno:

Check other post..I just said this....I would have if I were JP srew it what does he have to lose. Illustrates what an azz s Fairchild is.

Philagape
10-29-2007, 08:26 AM
I would have if I were JP srew it what does he have to lose.

The lead.

HHURRICANE
10-29-2007, 08:29 AM

I actually called the pass. I said to my buddy that it didn't matter what Fairchild was calling because JP was going long with the ball.

I actually believe that JP and Evans just said screw you and called the play in the huddle. Of course this is purely just specualtion on my part.

bigbub2352
10-29-2007, 08:45 AM
Would everyone be this high on the call if it was picked, i mean we decide to go long with the lead in the 4th quarter instead of any other time. Very very gutsy call protecting a lead with a few min left, i am just saying if that ball is picked and returned for a TD or put the Jets in position to tie, people would be a little bit upset with our O cordinater

HHURRICANE
10-29-2007, 08:48 AM
Would everyone be this high on the call if it was picked, i mean we decide to go long with the lead in the 4th quarter instead of any other time. Very very gutsy call protecting a lead with a few min left, i am just saying if that ball is picked and returned for a TD or put the Jets in position to tie, people would be a little bit upset with our O cordinater

I agree with the call but the execution wasn't exactly wonderful.

If that play gets picked we might end up losing the game.

However, we have sucked at protecting leads so going for the jugular makes sense, I think.

Meathead
10-29-2007, 08:51 AM
both jp and evans have confirmed it was a called play

bigbub2352
10-29-2007, 09:09 AM
I agree with the call but the execution wasn't exactly wonderful.

If that play gets picked we might end up losing the game.

However, we have sucked at protecting leads so going for the jugular makes sense, I think.
Sorry HH i dont agree with the call, it makes no sense that we call a play like that in the 4th quarter, but we dont call it all game or the last 5 games for that matter, this coaching staff can never be with out its question marks, i am glad we won and glad the play turned out, but looking at it from a football sense it is the wrong call when protecting the lead in the 4th, also like i stated earlier, were are these plays all game, Evans and roscoe can obvioulsy get open, makes no sense at all, GO BILLS

acehole
10-29-2007, 09:13 AM

Lets take this a little further....

Wonder if fairchild really is piss at JP and called that play in those windy conditions hoping JP would miss and end the debate? Hmmm Hmmm?

Chew on that for a bit...

Jan Reimers
10-29-2007, 09:31 AM
Lets take this a little further....

Wonder if fairchild really is piss at JP and called that play in those windy conditions hoping JP would miss and end the debate? Hmmm Hmmm?

Chew on that for a bit...

Is Fairchild a member of the Knights Templar, too?

acehole
10-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Is Fairchild a member of the Knights Templar, too?

haahaah good one.

After this year lets hope he ends up at the Knights of Columbus.