PDA

View Full Version : since everyone has their thoughts

chernobylwraiths
10-28-2007, 10:23 PM
from what I saw of the game:

1. offense looks good at times, but STILL struggles in the red zone

2. NO QB pressure too often, though defense had another nice game

3. WHY didn't Jauron challenge the play on the Coles catch where he got knocked out? I mean he CLEARLY loses the ball when he hits the ground (as he was knocked out). He also bobbled it a little on the way down.

4. I know it worked, but TERRIBLE call on that pass to Evans. It was intercepted had Lee not made a great play on it. We just got a first down on 3 runs and we are trying to run out the clock. These coaches just suck.

5. How did we get both the opening kickoff AND the wind advantage in the 2nd and 4th quarters? Is Mangini that stupid too?

:feedback:

justasportsfan
10-28-2007, 10:31 PM
1. offense looks good at times, but STILL struggles in the red zone

if you consider who we played, that means our O sucks.

acehole
10-28-2007, 10:32 PM
[4. I know it worked, but TERRIBLE call on that pass to Evans. It was intercepted had Lee not made a great play on it. We just got a first down on 3 runs and we are trying to run out the clock. These coaches just suck.

If it worked it usually is a good call and if it doesnt work it is a bad one.

Bottom line is it was a back breaker for the Jets and I thought that JP trusted L Evans to make a play on the ball and sombody trusted JP to make the throw. IN the end I will take that to an I N T any day. The fact it was in the area of L Evans at 85 yards with that wind was an awsome sight.

mybills
10-28-2007, 10:33 PM
LOL #5!!

I thought they stunk for the most part today. Seriously, it was like they all went in reverse. No room for Lynch to run, nothing fantastic out of TE, although when he threw his pick early I figured/hoped that meant he wouldn't throw one late, and the defense wasn't what they have been..improved each week. I just read where people have a problem with Lee Evans' post game comments. Who cares? He made a huge play and it got us a TD. Thank you Lindell (again), man, if it wasn't for his FG's, we'd be as sorry as MIAMI right now. Neither QB seems to get us TD after TD, so thanks again, Lindell!