JP's throw on the bomb was not a great throw...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xXSpIkes5IXx
    • Mar 2006

JP's throw on the bomb was not a great throw...

It could have been intercepted by 2 guys..

But it wasent, it was caught for the game sealing touchdown. Thats what JP has over Edwards, he will go for the big play, take chances, kind of like Brett Favre. I admire him for the true grit he has.

That being said, Edwards is so calm and collected, and takes whats given to him, uses the tight end and dosent force throws. The two are nearly opposites, and im not sure which one is the right QB to lead this football team right now, because we are obviously winning because of our defense, not because our offense puts up 30 points a game.

My personal opinion is that JP has the chemistry with the players around him to make the offense more successful, but that will come in time with Trent, hopefully.

I think we can win with both QB's

Should be interesting, especially if Edwards cant go against the Bengals.
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: JP's throw on the bomb was not a great throw...

There's already about 72 threads in here covering that subject. And i kid you not

Comment

• SyraBillsLican
      • Jun 2005

JP won the game with that throw. The cowboys loss is solely on the shoulders of Edwards. Youre telling me that JP cant get 3 measley points vs. the boys?

the throw was short and scary, right. and it was also a great play.

I love JP Losman
      Lets exorcise the Music City Curse! No playoffs since so-called "miracle." LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by xXSpIkes5IXx
        It could have been intercepted by 2 guys..

But it wasent, it was caught for the game sealing touchdown. Thats what JP has over Edwards, he will go for the big play, take chances, kind of like Brett Favre. I admire him for the true grit he has.

That being said, Edwards is so calm and collected, and takes whats given to him, uses the tight end and dosent force throws. The two are nearly opposites, and im not sure which one is the right QB to lead this football team right now, because we are obviously winning because of our defense, not because our offense puts up 30 points a game.

My personal opinion is that JP has the chemistry with the players around him to make the offense more successful, but that will come in time with Trent, hopefully.

I think we can win with both QB's

Should be interesting, especially if Edwards cant go against the Bengals.
        It was a terrible throw. If not for Evans hard work and a little luck it would have been intercepted. Had that happened you could have written it in stone that the Jets would have won the game.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
          • Mar 2005

Weren't you guys already up 6-3 at that time?? So really, you already had it won

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
            Weren't you guys already up 6-3 at that time?? So really, you already had it won
            you do realize that the fins/bills game might end up 5-3...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

Possible!! Hopefully Beck will do something with our O.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                you do realize that the fins/bills game might end up 5-3...

as long as it's Bills 5 Fins 3.....who cares

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                  There's already about 72 threads in here covering that subject. And i kid you not

where's shelby with her : now?
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                    as long as it's Bills 5 Fins 3.....who cares
                    Go back to sleep Bob

Comment

• odin
                      • Aug 2006

TE's interception was not a great throw...

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by odin
                        TE's interception was not a great throw...
                        nope...it was a mistake while he was trying to do too much...could have changed the complexion of the whole game.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Neither were any of Edwards' five interceptions this season, but he's officially 3-1 and will undoubtedly remain the starter.

BTW, I wonder how many QBs were ever 3-1 in their first 5 games with 1 TD and 5 INT's?
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            BTW, I wonder how many QBs were ever 3-1 in their first 5 games with 1 TD and 5 INT's?
                            Thank you, Jan.

They key is being able to score points, once you get inside the opponents 30 yard line.

We are a weak team who happens to be catching other teams playing their worst football of the season ( Jets twice, Baltimore ). Any quality team would kill us. I'm actually amazed with the D. The Offense is another story.

I'm a loyal fan but please quit telling me to adjust my blinders. There is reason for concern.
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• jmb1099
                              • Sep 2004

With the receivers we have we are not meant to be a red zone offense. I know how ridiculous that sounds, but the fat is until we get some larger targets we will be better served scoring outside of the red zone. Unless of course we get to the three yard line and let Lynch carry everyone in on his back, but that's another story.

Comment

Working...
                              X