PDA

View Full Version : JP says.........

shelby
10-29-2007, 06:45 AM
Two Friends Reconnect As Bills Win (http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/194446.html)

JP's take on the QB situation:

Edwards was 14 of 21 for 130 yards, with one interception. Losman was 3 of 5 for 113 yards.
Losman brushed aside questions about feeling vindicated by coming back and helping the team win.
"It just feels good playing," he said. "I'm trying not to think of the situation right now. I'm just trying to enjoy the moment and just let everything settle."
Does he think he might get his job back?
"As a player, you're not up there on the second floor of any of these athletic buildings making decisions," Losman said. "We don't even know who's making decisions up there. As a player you've just got to play, and whatever fastball or curveball gets thrown at you, you've got to swing away. When it's your time to go on that field and perform, it feels good to be able to do that."

SquishDaFish
10-29-2007, 06:48 AM
:clap:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-29-2007, 06:53 AM
it really is a pretty crappy thing that is happening to a pretty good guy.

Mitchy moo
10-29-2007, 07:01 AM
Great reponse by JP, classy.

Michael82
10-29-2007, 07:51 AM
it really is a pretty crappy thing that is happening to a pretty good guy.
yeah and that's what makes me hate this situation even more. He works his ass off and is a class act, yet he lost his job due to injury and really knows that his time is short here. To think, this guy even spent the big bucks to buy a nice house in Buffalo, then he gets screwed out of his job and told to pretty much put it on the market. :sigh:

Meathead
10-29-2007, 07:55 AM
yeah but trent is poised

TacklingDummy
10-29-2007, 07:57 AM
yeah and that's what makes me hate this situation even more. He works his ass off and is a class act, yet he lost his job due to injury :

Couldn't the same be said for Trent?

To think, this guy even spent the big bucks to buy a nice house in Buffalo, then he gets screwed out of his job and told to pretty much put it on the market. :sigh:

Big deal he bought a house. It would be more of a screwing if the Bills waited until the off-season to tell JP he isn't wanted in Buffalo. If JP doesn't take the hint and put his house up on the market then he is a bigger fool then what his press conferences make him sound.

mchurchfie
10-29-2007, 08:08 AM
Jp sounds like he wants to give Evans a reacharound.:cynic:

Forward_Lateral
10-29-2007, 08:12 AM
It's fine and great that JP is a nice guy, but being a nice guy doesn't win football games, unfortunately.