PDA

View Full Version : Rob Johnson sees competition!

The Spaz
03-27-2003, 02:31 PM
Redskins | R. Johnson Sees QB Competition - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
11:58 PT: Jody Foldesy, of the Washington Times, reports QB Rob Johnson believes the Washington Redskins starting job is a "competitive" situation, even though coach Steve Spurrier has declared Patrick Ramsey as the starter. Johnson said he will be supportive of Ramsey as a backup.

We wish you good luck.....ROFL:) Go Bills!

Mr. Miyagi
03-27-2003, 02:43 PM
Oh no. I feel bad for the Skins. They'll once again see the "potentials" RJ has and make the big mistake of committing to him. Of course, knowing how Spurrier operates, they'll have a QB rotation every other game.

fabolouspaul
03-27-2003, 02:46 PM
woo hoo, redskins play Buffalo at home!! I doubt he will have a warm welcoming like Futile had! :lol:

The Spaz
03-27-2003, 02:46 PM
He he kicks butt is training camp and preseason the guy rules (not).....lol:) Go Bills!

TedMock
03-27-2003, 02:47 PM
It's already happening. I listen to a sports talk station here in the DC area. I'm hearing about arm strength, athletecism, maybe he hasn't been in the right system, look at Rich Gannon, etc... All the same stuff. I'm thinking to myself "you poor bastards". I will admit though that I supported our choice at the time.

TedMock
03-27-2003, 02:48 PM
The whole section I was in Booed Flutie for about 5 straight minutes, myself included but that's besides the point.

The Spaz
03-27-2003, 02:49 PM
We all did Tedmock we all did! What the hell were we thinking....lol:)! Go Bills!

don137
03-27-2003, 03:25 PM
Both Johnson and Flutie should be booed when they come in here as opponents. They did not do enough wearing a Bills uniform to warrant anything more. Bruce Smith I sure will be cheered but then again who wil be able to tell if they are yelling BBBBBRRRRRUUUCCCCEEEE or BOOOO.

Valerie
03-27-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi Oh no. I feel bad for the Skins. They'll once again see the "potentials" RJ has and make the big mistake of committing to him. Of course, knowing how Spurrier operates, they'll have a QB rotation every other game.
Mr. M, I have to reprimand you for your comment. Never and I repeat NEVER feel sorry for the Redskins! They deserve everything they get and don't get.:evil: I wish them a 0-16 season this year and I hope Rob helps bring more embarrassment to the team than Heath Shuler did. :snicker: May they all rot in hell this year. :D

As far as Spurrier's musical quarterbacks go, I happen to like that part of his offense. Not only does he confuse the other team, but he confuses his OWN team and his own coaches. It's beautiful!:snicker:

Dicknoze69
03-27-2003, 05:15 PM
yeah I've got to agree with Jaded, as long as Spurrier keeps rotating his QB's they'll never get anywhere. and I do hope that everyone falls in love with Rob and they flop like a champ. Spurrier rotating his QB's amuses me greatly. Must be great for Ramsey's confidence knowing his coach is gonna yank him at some point no matter what.