PDA

View Full Version : Evans and JP

mchurchfie
10-29-2007, 07:46 AM
Why wouldn't they stick up for each other?:$: They both are coming up on contract years soon and they both have been making each other look good. Evans made JP look REAL good yesterday with that throw into double coverage.:up: Big deal, he had three completions yesterday. He will still be back to the same old fumbling, bumbling scared JP if you give him a full game. You can say what you want about TE not handling those cornerback blitzes yesterday but lets not forget JP's last play before he got hurt, where he didn't pickup a cornerback blitz and coughed up the ball. I think him and Evans(especially Evans) need to quit publicizing their love affair for each other and get a room.:limp: ITs really starting to get old.:puke: Personally, I'm not that crazy about either QB at the moment.

TacklingDummy
10-29-2007, 07:50 AM
Why wouldn't they stick up for each other?:$: They both are coming up on contract years soon and they both have been making each other look good. Evans made JP look REAL good yesterday with that throw into double coverage.:up: Big deal, he had three completions yesterday. He will still be back to the same old fumbling, bumbling scared JP if you give him a full game. You can say what you want about TE not handling those cornerback blitzes yesterday but lets not forget JP's last play before he got hurt, where he didn't pickup a cornerback blitz and coughed up the ball. I think him and Evans(especially Evans) need to quit publicizing their love affair for each other and get a room.:limp: ITs really starting to get old.:puke: Personally, I'm not that crazy about either QB at the moment.

:clap:

We may have to draft QB first and WR second next year.

Meathead
10-29-2007, 07:52 AM
it wasnt double coverage

it was one on one against a rook cb with a s coming over to help with the tackle

it was trusting your best offensive player to make a play against an inferior defender

it was a qb with an arm strong enough to get the ball there in the first place

but it wasnt poise

TacklingDummy
10-29-2007, 07:54 AM
It was a terrible decision

It was a terrible pass

It was all Evans

It was luck

mchurchfie
10-29-2007, 07:58 AM
it wasnt double coverage

it was one on one against a rook cb with a s coming over to help with the tackle

it was trusting your best offensive player to make a play against an inferior defender

it was a qb with an arm strong enough to get the ball there in the first place

but it wasnt poise
The rookie CB had great coverage on Evans. The Safety made it over there in time to make a play because the ball was underthrown and he actually knocked the CB off from Evans. Please don't mention poise and JP in the same sentence. That's the main reason he couldn't get his job back to begin with.:doh:

shelby
10-29-2007, 07:59 AM
It was an outstanding bit of luck. And it resulted in 7 points.
i'll take an ugly TD any day of the week.

i agree with Church...neither Losman nor Edwards is very impressive.

shelby
10-29-2007, 08:00 AM
The rookie CB had great coverage on Evans. The Safety made it over there in time to make a play because the ball was underthrown and he actually knocked the CB off from Evans. Please don't mention poise and JP in the same sentence. That's the main reason he couldn't get his job back to begin with.:doh:
Can't you smell sarcasm, Church?
:snicker:

mchurchfie
10-29-2007, 08:00 AM
It was a terrible decision

It was a terrible pass

It was all Evans

It was luck
:bf1: Jp just wanted to get "his boy" the ball for his loyalty to him.

mchurchfie
10-29-2007, 08:02 AM
Can't you smell sarcasm, Church?
:snicker:
Oops, I thought he said he had poise...sorry Meathead.:doh:

HHURRICANE
10-29-2007, 08:02 AM
It was an outstanding bit of luck. And it resulted in 7 points.
i'll take an ugly TD any day of the week.

i agree with Church...neither Losman nor Edwards is very impressive.

I actually think we have 2 decent QBs and one very bad OC.

I think that if either one of these guys were on the Lions right now they would be lighting it up.

TacklingDummy
10-29-2007, 08:03 AM

they have hooked up for an impressive 6 times for 126 yards and 1 TD this year.

The Bills would be foolish not to give them both $70 million dollar contract extension right now.

Philagape
10-29-2007, 08:21 AM

And sadly, I can't rule out the notion that Evans put in a little extra effort out of loyalty for HIS boy.

Wraith
10-29-2007, 08:25 AM
And sadly, I can't rule out the notion that Evans put in a little extra effort out of loyalty for HIS boy.

Lee Evans' extra effort tackling Terrance Newman was the only thing that kept Trent Edwards' from looking like a complete goat against Dallas three weeks ago.

Philagape
10-29-2007, 08:27 AM
Lee Evans' extra effort tackling Terrance Newman was the only thing that kept Trent Edwards' from looking like a complete goat against Dallas three weeks ago.

That's normal effort.