Donte Whitner is not a team player either!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Donte Whitner is not a team player either!

Man, that guy is such a horrible team player. He's trying to run Trent Edwards off the team, he should be cut. Did you hear what he said in the press conference? He basically jumped on the JP Losman bandwagon and told everybody where he stands. Marv should cut his ass! We don't need selfish players like that.

• RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Donte Whitner is not a team player either!

I just heard the quote on WGR. I was looking for it in print so I could post it. This should get the idiots going for the next few days.

D & S Sports

Comment

• STAMPY
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

what he say. I'm pro Edwards. But if JP starts i'm all for it too. Whoever leads oyur team i am down. And we just gotta continue the good play! I don't cry, *****, moan about a dumb controversy. i have TEAM ALLEGANCES not PLAYER ALLEGENCES

Comment

• Jaybird
        • Dec 2005

its enough of this game. Who cares what they say. All that matters is what these guys do on the field. How many football players do u really think r team players??? It's always about me. The guy who can market himself best wins!!!!!!!!

Comment

• cocamide
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by RockStar36

I just heard the quote on WGR. I was looking for it in print so I could post it. This should get the idiots going for the next few days.
          What did he say?

Comment

• RockStar36
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by cocamide
            What did he say?
            I can't find it in print but he basically said that the team voted JP the captain for a reason and it was nice to see him on the field going deep to Lee.

D & S Sports

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

Anyone else find it odd that Evans went to the ball on JPs arrant pass into double coverage, while Trents pass to Evans in the endzone a few games ago.. went incomplete because Evans simply just didnt give a ****?

I also find it strange that Edwards and Losman are now buddies, they were seen walking and talking together during practice. How much do you want to bet, Edwards, being the nice guy he is.. faked an injury because he knew JP deserved one last shot at the starting job? Both guys know the organisation is ****ed up and that JP would have never seen the starting position again unless an injury came up.

Hey, it is possible but I'm sure we'll see Trent at the helm again next week.
              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

I've been trying to find it to post it. It's hilarious! Basically, even if Jauron and the rest of the coaching staff won't admit it, we got ourselves a full blown quarterback controversy! This was the absolute worst thing that could have happened for Dick Jauron. Trent Edwards is injured and now JP Losman gets one more shot to make the coach look bad and split the locker room even more. I think that this run has gotten the players to realize that they can win this year and JP Losman gives them the best chance to win now. It's not time to develop a rookie QB yet.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

I can't find it in print but he basically said that the team voted JP the captain for a reason and it was nice to see him on the field going deep to Lee.
                  WTH does he know? The fans know better. Trent Experiment.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey82
                    Man, that guy is such a horrible team player. He's trying to run Trent Edwards off the team, he should be cut. Did you hear what he said in the press conference? He basically jumped on the JP Losman bandwagon and told everybody where he stands. Marv should cut his ass! We don't need selfish players like that.

YEAH!

And we certainly don't need players that bring above average play to the field each Sunday either. Our team just isn't built like that dammit!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

If we are polarized on who the starter should be does anybody really think the team isn't either?

At this point I actually think neither Edwards or Losman has proved that either one should be the starter. I think they both have enough talent but just haven't proved it out on the field.

I also think the biggest issue is not QB but the lack of an effective running game.

The only real advantage that Trent has is his ability to take time off of the clock. The first drive by Trent was pretty impressive and chewed up a ton of clock.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                        Anyone else find it odd that Evans went to the ball on JPs arrant pass into double coverage, while Trents pass to Evans in the endzone a few games ago.. went incomplete because Evans simply just didnt give a ****.

I also find it strange that Edwards and Losman are now buddies, they were seen walking and talking together during practice. How much do you want to bet, Edwards, being the nice guy he is.. faked an injury because he knew JP deserved one last shot at the starting job. Both guys know the organisation is ****ed up and that JP would have never seen the starting position again unless and injury came up.

Haha! Nice spin.Spoken like a True Trent fan.

Evans pulled a Beebee and chased down the cowboy defender to prevent a TD. Maybe Trent should've thrown the ball where Evans could make a play on it.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Donte Whitner? Isn't he on IR? He hasn't made a play in a month.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RockStar36
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                            Anyone else find it odd that Evans went to the ball on JPs arrant pass into double coverage, while Trents pass to Evans in the endzone a few games ago.. went incomplete because Evans simply just didnt give a ****?

I also find it strange that Edwards and Losman are now buddies, they were seen walking and talking together during practice. How much do you want to bet, Edwards, being the nice guy he is.. faked an injury because he knew JP deserved one last shot at the starting job? Both guys know the organisation is ****ed up and that JP would have never seen the starting position again unless an injury came up.

Good lord boy, STICK TO HOCKEY.

D & S Sports

Comment

• RockStar36
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              Donte Whitner? Isn't he on IR? He hasn't made a play in a month.
                              Drew a holding penalty on a punt yesterday that resulted in 30+ yards for the Bills.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                              X