X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

I don't like Losman

Lets get one thing straight. I am not a JPD. I just want the best player that gives us the best chance to win out there. Just because I feel Losman is the guy that doesn't mean I hate Trent or am a JPD. I'm back to 2005 where I thought Holcomb gave us the best chance to win over JP.

Looks like it's either you're with us or against us around here. I will not apologize for not falling in love with a rookie who if this continues will have a worst rookie season than JP had under MOOLARKEY .

1 TD and 5 INT? Are you kidding me? Lets not forget, the best player on this team happens to agree with me. So who's the hater here? You guys hating on Lee?

"Trent is a rookie" Fine, maybe with expeirence he'll get better and turn into HOLCOMB without the INT's. All poise and clock control but NO POINTS.

"But Trent is poised and controls the clock" Why did we get rid of Holcomb again? At this point Holcomb was better than Trent.

THe coaches took a risk with JP and passed on qb's like Cutler. Now they are taking a risk with Trent. When are they gonna be decissive? Take a FREAKIN stand , DICK. It's starting to look like DeAngelo was right and you were wrong in chicago. Great! We grabbed the wrong guy from Pittsburgh (donablow) and we grabbed the wrong guy from Chicago.

JUst because I don't make Trent out to be the next Jim Kelly like a lot of people here do (1 TD 5 INTs is not Kelly) I am a Trent hater. Uh- who defended the pick the most ? I did.

Why Is MArv quiet? Is he for Losman but got veto'd by Ralphy?

Lee Evans, he's as good as gone. He's mouthing off even more. We should trade his ass and continue to REBUILD in MArv's 3rd year.

Ralph may never see a playoff anymore and he brought it upon himself.

With all that being said, I'm still a bills fan. I would rather move on with the Trent Experiment because JP is DONE. Let's try to enjoy this REBUILDING PROCESS. Hopefully it will take only another couple of years since it looks like we're gonna lose Lee Evans.

Yeah, let's build an O around Trent (1 TD and 5 INTS but very poised) instead of Lee.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: I don't like Losman

Lee Evans, he's as good as gone. He's mouthing off even more. We should trade his ass and continue to REBUILD in MArv's 3rd year.
    I see nothing wrong with a guy who wants to win more than the coaching staff voicing his opinion. He plays his ass off every single game and has earned the right to voice how he feels, I'd prefer he not do it via the media but if that's what he has to do then so be it. We can only pray that his winners mentality rubs off on some of our other players.

Comment

• Bufftp
      Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I blame GWB, he started the your either with us or against us thing...
      Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
      "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
      Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
      - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
      to be led by permanent ideals -
      that is what keeps a man patient
      when the world ignores him,
      and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
        I see nothing wrong with a guy who wants to win more than the coaching staff voicing his opinion. He plays his ass off every single game and has earned the right to voice how he feels, I'd prefer he not do it via the media but if that's what he has to do then so be it. We can only pray that his winners mentality rubs off on some of our other players.

it all depends on who you're talking to or whoever is the flavor of the month when it comes to bills fans.

In 2005 Moulds was a cancer because JP was the flavor of the month. Now Trent is the glamour boy and Lee is the cancer. Some people here are in love with potential over whats proven.
        sacrifice1

Comment

• Gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

Great post, Justa. I feel 100% the same.
          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

I suspect JP will start against the Bengals. A winnable game that I think we will lose.

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              it all depends on who you're talking to or whoever is the flavor of the month when it comes to bills fans.

In 2005 Moulds was a cancer because JP was the flavor of the month. Now Trent is the glamour boy and Lee is the cancer. Some people here are in love with potential over whats proven.
              I'm not personally a fan of either Losman or Edwards. I don't think either of them are long-term answers or even NFL starters.

But to get back on topic I personally see nothing wrong with Evans being vocal, I mean seriously, we haven't won crap in years and I'm glad that some of our players are starting to get tired of it. Like I said, I would rather he not take it to the media but if that's what he feels he needs to do then go for it.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                I suspect JP will start against the Bengals. A winnable game that I think we will lose.
                Nope, Edwards will be fine and will get the start, rightfully so. He finally got over the hump and now has a winning record, I'm enjoying it.

The Buffalo News characterizes the injury Trent Edwards suffered Sunday as a "bruised or sprained wrist."
                Bills coach Dick Jauron says X-rays came back negative for a break, but didn't discuss whether Edwards or J.P. Losman will be his starter in Week 9. It seems likely that if Edwards is healthy enough, he'll get the nod.

Comment

Why Is MArv quiet? Is he for Losman but got veto'd by Ralphy?

Hopefully it will take only another couple of years since it looks like we're gonna lose Lee Evans.
                  Great post just!

Why is Marv quiet? Has anyone taken a pulse lately. Mabye it's Weekend at Marv's now at OBD.

Another couple of years? Good luck with that.

It also sounds as if Whitner and other players tired of a constant "reshuffle" may also be piping up joining others in the past that have left expressing their dissatisfactions with this team. What a great thing too. (sarcasm)

Comment

• shelby
                    The Vanilla admin
                    • Jul 2002

i agree, justa. i dislike the mentality on this board, that you have to pick one QB or the other, and if people don't agree with your choice, they feel the need to call you immature names.

This board has the potential to be one of the best Bills message boards around, if some of the posters would act like adults and keep the discussion football related.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by shelby
                      i agree, justa. i dislike the mentality on this board, that you have to pick one QB or the other, and if people don't agree with your choice, they feel the need to call you immature names.

This board has the potential to be one of the best Bills message boards around, if some of the posters would act like adults and keep the discussion football related.
                      Amen sister, whoever puts the W's on the board is the guy I want starting.

It's like Vince Young, he's not going to wow you with his QB skills but he's a proven winner on every level of football. That's all that matters.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                        Great post just!

Why is Marv quiet? Has anyone taken a pulse lately. Mabye it's Weekend at Marv's now at OBD.

Another couple of years? Good luck with that.

It also sounds as if Whitner and other players tired of a constant "reshuffle" may also be piping up joining others in the past that have left expressing their dissatisfactions with this team. What a great thing too. (sarcasm)
                        Marv defended JP over Holcomb. Where are his MArvisms now?

I would like to ask MArv "where would you rather be than right here right now Marv?"
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby

sometimes it looks like I'm blasting TE not because I dislike him but simply because some people here make him out to be the next Jim Kelly. He's not even as good as Kelly Holcomb yet.
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

sometimes it looks like I'm blasting TE not because I dislike him but simply because some people here make him out to be the next Jim Kelly. He's not even as good as Kelly Holcomb yet.
                            And that is what drives me up a tree, some act like he's done something, he has yet to do anything that shows he's going to be good or bad.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

He's just better than JP right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X