Thanks for making a guy want to slit his wrists!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Thanks for making a guy want to slit his wrists!

I go to the sports bar yesterday to meet up with my Backers Club... we all thoroughly enjoy the "W" that we got. We enjoyed rooting on both QB's.

I go home, watch some football highlights and finally go to bed.

I wake up, feeling pretty damn good about myself and the Buffalo Bills, and get ready for work.

I get to work, hop onto BZ and quickly realize how much I hate the Bills forum on a Monday morning after a win! Reading these posts makes me want to cut all ties with "Bills Fans" and stop surfing this site altogether.

I'll check back here Thursday... when you whiners have stopped crying about a win, and start talking about the game ahead. Until then, I'll head over to another Bills Board that doesn't seem to be nearly as bad as this.
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Re: Thanks for making a guy want to slit his wrists!

It makes me sad to see this....but i understand your point.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

You coming to the Bengals game?
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
        Until then, I'll head over to another Bills Board that doesn't seem to be nearly as bad as this.
        Let me know when you actually find one, because from what I have seen, there isn't one. All the other sites are just as bad. Face it, we have another full blown Quarterback controversy and I'm sure we all remember what the Flutie/Johnson **** did to the fans.

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

I go to the sports bar yesterday to meet up with my Backers Club... we all thoroughly enjoy the "W" that we got. We enjoyed rooting on both QB's.

I wake up, feeling pretty damn good about myself and the Buffalo Bills, and get ready for work.

I get to work, hop onto BZ and quickly realize how much I hate the Bills forum on a Monday morning after a win! Reading these posts makes me want to cut all ties with "Bills Fans" and stop surfing this site altogether.

I'll check back here Thursday... when you whiners have stopped crying about a win, and start talking about the game ahead. Until then, I'll head over to another Bills Board that doesn't seem to be nearly as bad as this.
          I'm ecstatic about the win! Couldn't be happier today about it and I'm 100% positive I'll remain that way ALL week. I'll take a WIN anyway I can get it.

You are right though. If you have stock in prozac or anxiety pills, you're sitting pretty good right now!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

When you get done drinking coffee with the care bears and brushing my little pony's hair maybe you can come back to reality.

Did you honestly think that when JP threw the TD pass that you weren't going to see this coming?

Everyone enjoyed the win. Should we ignore the fact that 2 QBs both played in the same game?

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Jun 2003

remember, do it vertically, not horizontally
              Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

a W doesn't make all the problems with this team go away. If you were happy with that performance, you've accepted mediocrity.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

I agree with Op, they played like crap and they were lucky they won.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BAM
                    • Sep 2003

If mediocrity keeps getting us W's, I'm totally accepting of it.

Congratulations to the Bills for winning two in a row, one on the road, 3 of 4, and being 2 seconds away from a 5-2 record. Things are looking up!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

It almost like some people want the Bills to lose to have something to ***** about.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
                        remember, do it vertically, not horizontally
                        don't walk across the street, walk down the street

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BAM
                          If mediocrity keeps getting us W's, I'm totally accepting of it.

AAARRRGGGHH!!! that's the whole problem- playing like this will beat the Jets but it won't beat 75% of the teams on our schedule. If we were in Foxboro instead of New Jersey yesterday, the score probably would have been 52-7 with us on the wrong end.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                            It almost like some people want the Bills to lose to have something to ***** about.
                            ignorance, pure ignorance.

We want the Bills to win, and we want them to win by proving that they're better than their opponent, instead of just winning because the other team sucks worse.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

if a message board makes you want to slit your wrists.. then go ahead and do it now and get it over with.. because i imagine that real life problems are even more crippling for you?

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X