• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

WAKE UP BILLS FANS!!!!!

Screw Losman, and SCREW Edwards! The QBs are NOT the ISSUE!

You want to know why we're barely winning, WHY we're settling for field goals?!?! Why our offense is so pathetic!?!?

IT'S THE COACHING, STUPID!

Nothing this team does MAKES ANY SENSE! I defer to my sig tag...look at all the rediculous calls we've made.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: WAKE UP BILLS FANS!!!!!

Good post!

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

ive been saying this since week 1!!!

GREAT POST

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

I've been saying this all along too, but apparantly it's not as fun as a QB Controversy...

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
          chop chop
          • Jun 2003

im so sick of playing "not to lose"...we have nothing TO lose, so lets open up the damn playbook!
          Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• raphael120
            • Oct 2005

"Hey, Jps in the game, and the game is almost over...let's stretch the defense NOW!"

"It's 3rd and short, and we're throwin...maybe we should call a short route that we can utilize Edwards quick release...mmm...NAHHHH, long developing routes will do fine"

"Hey, they keep blitzing Edwards, maybe we should attack the side of the field where they're blizting from, cuz it's a weakness with the area 1 man short...NAHHH"

"It's 3rd and 11 and 1:11 left in the half...maybe we should try to attack the D, and maybe try for a FG if we convert...NAHHHH, we've shown we're totally incompetant and has no cojones to attempt anything outside of our realm of comfort and stupidity."

"it's 3rd and short, let's try a shovel pass running up the middle of our offense, which has to be the weakest area on our Oline! YAY! Oh crap, the middle of the oline got blasted off the ball and the play went for a loss! Oh well, we're up 3! SUPERBOWL BABY!"

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by raphael120

Nothing this team does MAKES ANY SENSE! I defer to my sig tag...look at all the rediculous calls we've made.
              you forgot that ridiculous shuffle pass at the end of the first drive- I think it was 3rd and goal from the 9. The coaches basically said "we know we can't make it so let's just try not to lose any yards for the FG attempt." With that mentality, they might as well kick on 3rd down.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• raphael120
                • Oct 2005

Sometimes I feel the need to really refocus Bills fans.

We should not be mad at JP OR Edwards, it's not their fault they're not given the best situations to succeed, honestly, how many times in a game do you yell out loud "JAURON WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING! WHAT A PUSSY CALL! YOURE COACHING SCARED!"

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

"It's 3rd and 11 and 1:11 left in the half...maybe we should try to attack the D, and maybe try for a FG if we convert...NAHHHH, we've shown we're totally incompetant and has no cojones to attempt anything outside of our realm of comfort and stupidity."
                  DICK does that every single ****ing week and it really pisses me off. He might as well just wave the white flag when he gets the ball before the half. Because everyone knows the Bills are not going to go for the points. They just want to run the clock out and get to the locker room.

Comment

• raphael120
                    • Oct 2005

It's almost like Ralph told Jauron "Listen, I don't care how you win games, just win or you're FIRED!"

So everytime we get a lucky break and end up getting the lead, WE SIT ON IT! We are AFRAID of putting MORE points on the board! Steelers fans critized Cowher for doing this, but this is Cowher on ROIDS, i mean, we think being up by 3 is GOOD ENOUGH. This team is the perfect example of the phrase "BARELY ENOUGH"

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

I just read in another thread that IF JP starts he could get 300 yards and 3TDs against Cincy. I almost broke out laughing.

We just played the Jets and we could only muster 13 points.

Fairchild has to go after this season. He's a total joke.

Comment

• raphael120
                        • Oct 2005

Well I say if JP doesnt come in that Jets game, we probably lose it.

They need to go with a QB and PLAY THE FRICKIN GAME! THROW THE BALL LONG! QUIT THIS PLAYING SCARED BULL****!

Comment

• baalworship
                          • May 2003

I disagree. Our coaching has been above average on D and special teams, below average overall game management and offense.

The real problem on offense is the players. I am sorry but these big players struggle in knocking people off the ball. Our rushing offense is WORSE than last year and I don't blame Marshawn. The coaching certainly doesn't help because this dink and dunk offense ensures the other team plays the Bills like most people played the Pennington led Jets.

Really, it starts with offensive line and this group is soft.

Comment

• Mahdi
                            • Mar 2004

Screw Losman, and SCREW Edwards! The QBs are NOT the ISSUE!

You want to know why we're barely winning, WHY we're settling for field goals?!?! Why our offense is so pathetic!?!?

IT'S THE COACHING, STUPID!

Exactly its 3rd and 11 with 1:12 to go and the Jets get the ball back to start the 2nd half. If we turn the ball over in our half with that much time left its almost certainly points for the Jets and a huge momentum changer. Our D was playing great our O wasnt. Why take the chance? Its not like it was 3rd and 3 or 4. 3rd and eleven means blitz and a hurried throw. Theres no formula for making these decisions, there are deciding factors in each game. Offensively we needed the half to make adjusments especially because of the blitzes they kept sending. Defensively we were playing well. Why put the offense in a tough spot with 3rd and eleven when we can just end the half by putting them deep in their end and forcing them to make that decision with their sputtering offense. Another factor like I said was the fact that the Jets get the ball to start the second half. If we give them points right before the half and then they take that momentum and score again in their first posession then it changes the game completely.

Comment

• Mahdi
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by baalworship
                              I disagree. Our coaching has been above average on D and special teams, below average overall game management and offense.

The real problem on offense is the players. I am sorry but these big players struggle in knocking people off the ball. Our rushing offense is WORSE than last year and I don't blame Marshawn. The coaching certainly doesn't help because this dink and dunk offense ensures the other team plays the Bills like most people played the Pennington led Jets.

Really, it starts with offensive line and this group is soft.
                              I dont think they are soft at all,,,, I think they are outmanned. 5 OL, 8 and 9 man box. Until we start stretching defenses then the run game will not go anywhere. Keep in mind we have no receiving threat at TE.

Comment

Working...
                              X