PDA

View Full Version : This Page is stuck

Wally The Barber
10-29-2007, 02:30 PM
I logged into this page at 3:30 today and the Posts I have read lead me to believe we lost the game yesterday.

Personally, I do not think the pages are rotating and we are reading the same old pages from after the Pittsburg Loss.

I know I read some of these "Losman should start" threads in September......something must be wrong, nobody would repeat the same old threads over and over.

Can Somebody hit RESET......and bring the site up to date!
Its realy boring..........

Wally

Mitchy moo
10-29-2007, 02:32 PM
I logged into this page at 3:30 today and the Posts I have read lead me to believe we lost the game yesterday.

Personally, I do not think the pages are rotating and we are reading the same old pages from after the Pittsburg Loss.

Seems like I am reading the same old "Losman should start" threads from September......something must be wrong!

We are one game from .500 now!

Wally

Lol.

shelby
10-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Wally, didn't you read the articles i posted this morning about our defense?

We did win yesterday! It's not a dream!

Wally The Barber
10-29-2007, 02:38 PM
Wally, didn't you read the articles i posted this morning about our defense?

We did win yesterday! It's not a dream!

Just logged in now, and it sure seems like we lost!

shelby
10-29-2007, 02:42 PM
try this! (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=138254)

Wally The Barber
10-29-2007, 04:03 PM
try this! (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=138254)

Good stuff, thank you!

mybills
10-29-2007, 05:03 PM

I know I read some of these "Losman should start" threads in September......something must be wrong, nobody would repeat the same old threads over and over.

Its realy boring..........

Wally
:rofl: