• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Monday mornings after a win = awesome

I am in Minneapolis getting my rental car this morning, wearing one of my Bills hats. The guy at the counter and I started talking football and near the end of our convo he goes: "yeah, too bad you have a cheap owner who doesn't seem to want to win anything or pay anyone, you've got great fans over there. i was watching the monday night game and it seemed nuts in there!"

Before that, as I was connecting to MSP, some crazy bearded fellow in the terminal was running past me wearing a McGee jersey and screams "GO BILLS" across a sea of people. I gave him a silent fist pump and went about my business. I couldda swore it was the Pinto Guy.
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Re: Monday mornings after a win = awesome

It's always easier waking up on Mondays after a victory. Good story man!

Comment

• STAMPY
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
      I am in Minneapolis getting my rental car this morning, wearing one of my Bills hats. The guy at the counter and I started talking football and near the end of our convo he goes: "yeah, too bad you have a cheap owner who doesn't seem to want to win anything or pay anyone, you've got great fans over there. i was watching the monday night game and it seemed nuts in there!"

Before that, as I was connecting to MSP, some crazy bearded fellow in the terminal was running past me wearing a McGee jersey and screams "GO BILLS" across a sea of people. I gave him a silent fist pump and went about my business. I couldda swore it was the Pinto Guy.
      Dude, should have called me i could have given you a discount on that rental. Call me in future i'll set it up for you wherever you rent.

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

People often hear many things but only hear what they agree with/

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by BAM
          It's always easier waking up on Mondays after a victory. Good story man!
          Not if your 20 beers deep the day before.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

He was.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

I don't think the Pinto Guy wears a McGee jersey, though.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
              X