PDA

View Full Version : Monday mornings after a win = awesome

Bill Brasky
10-29-2007, 07:33 PM
I am in Minneapolis getting my rental car this morning, wearing one of my Bills hats. The guy at the counter and I started talking football and near the end of our convo he goes: "yeah, too bad you have a cheap owner who doesn't seem to want to win anything or pay anyone, you've got great fans over there. i was watching the monday night game and it seemed nuts in there!"

Before that, as I was connecting to MSP, some crazy bearded fellow in the terminal was running past me wearing a McGee jersey and screams "GO BILLS" across a sea of people. I gave him a silent fist pump and went about my business. I couldda swore it was the Pinto Guy.

STAMPY
10-29-2007, 07:37 PM
I am in Minneapolis getting my rental car this morning, wearing one of my Bills hats. The guy at the counter and I started talking football and near the end of our convo he goes: "yeah, too bad you have a cheap owner who doesn't seem to want to win anything or pay anyone, you've got great fans over there. i was watching the monday night game and it seemed nuts in there!"

Before that, as I was connecting to MSP, some crazy bearded fellow in the terminal was running past me wearing a McGee jersey and screams "GO BILLS" across a sea of people. I gave him a silent fist pump and went about my business. I couldda swore it was the Pinto Guy.

Dude, should have called me i could have given you a discount on that rental. Call me in future i'll set it up for you wherever you rent.

BAM
10-29-2007, 07:37 PM
It's always easier waking up on Mondays after a victory. Good story man!

G. Host
10-29-2007, 07:40 PM
People often hear many things but only hear what they agree with/

Mitchy moo
10-29-2007, 07:47 PM
It's always easier waking up on Mondays after a victory. Good story man!

Not if your 20 beers deep the day before.

mybills
10-30-2007, 08:42 AM
He was. :chuckle:

mybills
10-30-2007, 08:43 AM
I don't think the Pinto Guy wears a McGee jersey, though. :idunno: