• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Chad Johnson

the Bills fans should campaign for Chad like we did for Takeo, when he comes into town. Word out of cinci is he's begging to be cut, traded or released, and he's apparently been begging opposing teams players and coaches to make a move for him.

Johnson lined up opposite lee evens would be a thing to behold.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Chad Johnson

I would vote for that.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

I don't want that team cancer on the Bills. He can't even get along with Carson Palmer, who is a franchise QB.

Comment

• Jaybird
        • Dec 2005

you think he;s just gonna get cut??? no chace boys. I would love to have him, but it would cost us big!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Bills FO would never want him

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jaybird
            you think he;s just gonna get cut??? no chace boys. I would love to have him, but it would cost us big!
            What did Moss cost?

Comment

• Oaf
              Do you read what you write?
              • Jun 2007

He would never want us. It'd be like TO with the Ravens all over again. Screw him

Comment

• Ingtar33
                Dances With Buffaloes
                • Sep 2002

i still say it's worth the attempt. make him feel loved by the fans here.

Send a message to Bills management. we might make a big play. Its an option, but i think a good one (it certainly worked for spikes).
                My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Kerr
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

We'd probably have a better chance of landing bernard berrian if he's available.

Besides, Marv doesn't like bonafied show-offs.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                    H to the 12:20
                    • Jul 2002

The guy has played for the Bengals his whole career. I like to think that Buffalo is a step up from that.

Comment

• The King
                      Without me it's just Awe so
                      • Jun 2004

The Bills were also an Up and Coming team when Spikes came to town.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

Chad would be cool but he is too colorful for here, we'll make that anywhere.

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                          the Bills fans should campaign for Chad like we did for Takeo, when he comes into town. Word out of cinci is he's begging to be cut, traded or released, and he's apparently been begging opposing teams players and coaches to make a move for him.

Johnson lined up opposite lee evens would be a thing to behold.
                          Hes the best WR in the league IMO. Hes a super star that we sorely need. But his character is now in question. Hes playing on a playoff team having a down year. Why would he leave a potent offense with a franchise QB to come to us? Why would Levy go against his word on only getting high character guys for Chad Johnson? It seriously would cost us our 1st rounder to get him... maybe even more.

Comment

• colin
                            Drew's my hero!
                            • Jul 2002

adding chad and a TE would put our O right up there with the top 16!!!

throw in lance briggs on D and plenty of young guys for DT and G/C in the draft and you have a bills team that nobody wants to play.

Comment

• Mahdi
                              • Mar 2004

I dont see how Chad isnt high character.... He plays hard, trains hard, goes over the middle and takes hits and makes big plays. Just because he likes to have fun and play to the crowd doesnt mean he's not high character. Maybe we need someone with that much confidence on our Offense to lift everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X